No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He rocks what he's told to rock. Don't forget he's just another puppet being used by those who run the industry

Lizard people 🦎

Or just the rich and powerful. Might have to bring in lumpinee for that one
It must be nice to be rich. You can just do whatever and life is a dream.

If you become rich while still being yourself yeah. Most filthy rich people's lives become just about making more and more money until it consumes them

I think once you become über rich, it corrupts you no matter how you started.

I'm sure there are decent rich people but they are probably not rich enough to be in the rich and powerful group.

Court has a position of influence and privilege due to her tennis achievements. With this power she espouses views many find awful. They called her on it and told her she was an idiot.

I have no position of influence and privilege on this board but if I were to start a thread stating the Alan Bond was the greatest ever Richmond president I'd be called on it and told I was an idiot.

And rightly so.
So everyone in a position of influence and privilege that voted NO is an idiot? Grow up.

So everyone in a position of influence and privilege that voted NO is an idiot? Grow up.
If you are talking about the Same Sex Marriage bill then no.

Of course not and I never said as much.

In fact I listened to a number of reasoned disagreements that gave me food for thought but did not sway my view from the affirmative.

But there was an ugliness and viciousness to her comments on the matter that made me believe that she is a nasty piece of work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone who opposes extremist views is woke. So I guess anything is fine with you?
Where have I said that?

I'm defending something that all decent democracies hold dear - the right to have, and the entitlement to have an opinion on any issue, without being labelled by the brainwashed. Not everyone agrees on all issues.

Where have I said that?

I'm defending something that all decent democracies hold dear - the right to have, and the entitlement to have an opinion on any issue, without being labelled by the brainwashed. Not everyone agrees on all issues.
So I guess homophobic views are fine for you under the guise of freedom of speech.

So I guess homophobic views are fine for you under the guise of freedom of speech.
I'm not engaging in anymore of this BS, other than to say it depends on the definition.

If you don't believe homosexuality is normal and it should not be celebrated are you a homophobe? I would say no.

If you believe homosexuals should be persecuted and treated as criminals as they were in the past are you being a homophobe? I would say yes.

There is a middle ground without having to categorize people as being at either end of the spectrum.

Anyway. Enough. Move on. Despite my points, it's fun watching Essendon sink into the abyss.

Just want to make the observation that someone (presumably at Essendon) had a batch of files ready to send to the Herald Sun and The Age the minute Thorburn was appointed. In the case of the former organisation especially, it then becomes front page news inviting comment from Andrews, followed by a response from Guy and now even Dutton stepping in. Now that the bloke has resigned it has ignited a whole new culture war. Look for Bolt, Panahi and co to have columns about how dreadful this is (after their paper broke the story) in the next few days.

And that's how the clickbait media creates a story and gets weeks of mileage out of it.

Just want to make the observation that someone (presumably at Essendon) had a batch of files ready to send to the Herald Sun and The Age the minute Thorburn was appointed. In the case of the former organisation especially, it then becomes front page news inviting comment from Andrews, followed by a response from Guy and now even Dutton stepping in. Now that the bloke has resigned it has ignited a whole new culture war. Look for Bolt, Panahi and co to have columns about how dreadful this is (after their paper broke the story) in the next few days.

And that's how the clickbait media creates a story and gets weeks of mileage out of it.
Screen Shot 2022-10-05 at 9.58.49 pm.png

HERE WE GO!!!

As discussed in the FA thread this isn't going to happen, not unless they add more $ on top

There's no way they get away with not over paying him. That's why they got pick 7 just for taking him.

I am staggered they have the a spare $850per season x2 that cones with the pick 7 ? I just don’t get it . And Bruhn ? And the spud from Collingwood?
So no extra $$$ for premiership players ? Really alarming .

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I really wish we would leave the crap politics and pseudo intellectual commentary on this Thorburn issue to the mental case that is the Main Board .

We are missing on maximizing the opportunity to kick the crapola out of the drug cheats. it’s just so joyous , I’m just waiting for Barhsm to resign but nit before he sacks that fwit Sheedy And I revel in their ineptitude and pain.

Just saying .

I really wish we would leave the crap politics and pseudo intellectual commentary on this Thorburn issue to the mental case that is the Main Board .

We are missing on maximizing the opportunity to kick the crapola out of the drug cheats. it’s just so joyous , I’m just waiting for Barhsm to resign but nit before he sacks that fwit Sheedy And I revel in their ineptitude and pain.

Just saying .

Fair call.

No matter my slightly conflicted thoughts on the matter I am relishing the Essendon pain.

I just want them to get rid of Sheedy, not that long after he was made the ONLY immortal (who is Dick Reynolds? John Coleman? Never heard of him) of the club.

I am staggered they have the a spare $850per season x2 that cones with the pick 7 ? I just don’t get it . And Bruhn ? And the spud from Collingwood?
So no extra $$$ for premiership players ? Really alarming .

I’m staggered also, don’t they boast about getting players to accept less to move to Geelong? Surely some players already there wouldn’t be happy about the amount he will be getting. And to be able to bring in the other two as well. Everyone must be playing for peanuts down there.

I'm not engaging in anymore of this BS, other than to say it depends on the definition.

If you don't believe homosexuality is normal and it should not be celebrated are you a homophobe? I would say no.

If you believe homosexuals should be persecuted and treated as criminals as they were in the past are you being a homophobe? I would say yes.

There is a middle ground without having to categorize people as being at either end of the spectrum.

Anyway. Enough. Move on. Despite my points, it's fun watching Essendon sink into the abyss.
Yes move on is a good idea. What you define as the middle ground is hateful rhetoric towards gay people. That is why there is push back.

Last edited:
I’m staggered also, don’t they boast about getting players to accept less to move to Geelong? Surely some players already there wouldn’t be happy about the amount he will be getting. And to be able to bring in the other two as well. Everyone must be playing for peanuts down there.

Def rorting the cap and they have shocking down there for the cover up , I mean they win 3 flags coz they juiced up with dank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back