Scape Goat Iva and Ben's BDSM dungeon of Gold Coast SUNS negativity

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm jumping on to Ben and Iva's page - looking forward to seeing less blinkered commentary. If Anderson doesn't re-sign it will be interesting to see some posters' reactions. The gloss of re-signing Dew after those two big wins against Hawthorn and NM seems to have rubbed off many of our players. Can't blame Corbett really for chasing opportunity - he was desperate to play A grade AFL - hope he gets there at Freo.

I'm jumping on to Ben and Iva's page - looking forward to seeing less blinkered commentary. If Anderson doesn't re-sign it will be interesting to see some posters' reactions. The gloss of re-signing Dew after those two big wins against Hawthorn and NM seems to have rubbed off many of our players. Can't blame Corbett really for chasing opportunity - he was desperate to play A grade AFL - hope he gets there at Freo.
We would probably offload Anderson and Rowell for a 3rd rounder going off past trades. What an absolute rabble.

Andrew Mackie in his first year of list management has taken his ****** out slapped Cameron around the face with it. Supposedly Cameron is the list manager with 20 years experience.

The club has once again embarrassed itself and by association the fans, we are a laughing stock for the umpteenth time in our short existence.

This is the most one sided ( and unneeded) trade of all time, sadly that’s not an exaggeration.

Hitching our hopes to Rowell and Anderson by freeing up cash without even knowing if they will re-sign is another classic Cameron move. His position is untenable and he needs to be removed before the list is completely destroyed

This trade period has seen us move backwards which with the hand we had seems to be an almost impossible task

Couldn’t help but text Mark Evans…

If you’re dumb enough to give me your number, I’m gonna use it!View attachment 1532956
I look forward to hearing the justification

“ we are freeing up cash to sign a difference maker that we have had our eyes on, so exciting, stick with us as we are about to explode”

Next minute sign Ivan Soldo to a 5 year deal

Couldn’t help but text Mark Evans…

If you’re dumb enough to give me your number, I’m gonna use it!View attachment 1532956
Not only that I don't care what anyone says we got absolutely fleeced with Rankine's deal too so you can add that to Cameron's list of failures. David King, Anthony Hudson and Jon Ralph all said we took unders in the Rankine deal and that we deserved a minimum of 2 first rounders. They called the deal a "steal" for Adelaide they weren't wrong. Clearly Cameron sleeps with his door unlocked at night.

How do we get a review of our whole recruiting/contract department..

Something needs to give.

The whole AFL world wants answers

And to the ppl
Who say what would u prefer.. to keep Bowes or do what we did…

We should never of been in this position in the first place FFS

Top 7 picks are hard to come by… just ask Geelong.. haven’t had a top 10 pick for 15 years..
Yet u just handed it away
You bloody knum nut

I think the weary supporters amongst us deserve an explanation from the Club
Can only presume they have a very solid undertaking from Anderson and Rowell they will sign over the Summer
I’m happy we will likely retain Brayden
He is a very popular figure round the Club
Of course we’ve seen this scenario before
Solid undertakings from players and Big Fish only to be “ stunned” when told they are exploring other options

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shit
campaigner
Ass
Screaming Homer Simpson GIF

Ok feel better

the fact rory atkins is on our list and jack bowes isn't is pissing me the f**k off!!!!!

How’s everyone feeling after another trade week reaming?

Yet again we are the laughing stock of the AFL.

Surely this is a new low for the Suns .

Just posted this in the draft/trade page.
For general feelings

But.. can be more angry here about the draft hand we are left with

View attachment 1533157
Absolute joke that we only have one first round selection now. Compare our draft hand pre-trade period to now. What a ****ing debacle. Especially when we have key needs going into the draft. KPD is a priority

Remove this Banner Ad

Scape Goat Iva and Ben's BDSM dungeon of Gold Coast SUNS negativity

Remove this Banner Ad

Back