Mega Thread General MFC Discussion Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take with a grain of salt for now, but have heard that Steven May May have found himself in trouble again with an article to come out shortly

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Take with a grain of salt for now, but have heard that Steven May May have found himself in trouble again with an article to come out shortly

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Hope you're wrong. He's getting towards multi-week suspension territory if he has any more serious ones.

Hope you're wrong. He's getting towards multi-week suspension territory if he has any more serious ones.
Seriously, if true, he should have ironed out that shit a long time ago. He's 30 not a teenager.

I hope its not true myself.

Waiting for the AFL to leak something to devert attention away from their umpire scandal
When I first saw that I thought May was caught up in it somehow after reading this thread.
Hopefully it's just something (relatively) innocuous like he hit the piss too hard on holiday and made a git of himself

Meh the only thing I’ve seen about it is the one guy here saying maybe it happened. We’d likely know by now if it did.
True, but tbf we knew nothing of Goody drinking and punting until after the 2021 season

Meh the only thing I’ve seen about it is the one guy here saying maybe it happened. We’d likely know by now if it did.
Not even anything specific just "He's in trouble"

ITK's having an incredible year on the MFC board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True, but tbf we knew nothing of Goody drinking and punting until after the 2021 season
Goodwin is a self-admitted gabling addict and threatened a photographer who took pictures of him drinking while he was playing for the Crows. His issues are pretty well known.

Ben Brown delayed start to the pre-season due to off-season knee surgery.

Ben Brown delayed start to the pre-season due to off-season knee surgery.

There goes our premiership window

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back