Memberships 2023 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY - 60,239 - CLUB RECORD)

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Barry that old???
Was just a playful dig. I think the earliest Barry would've signed up might be the 60's or 70's. Darrel Baldock, Trevor Barker? Some ripper players to choose from

And that year is?
I was a member from 1980 (as a 6 year old) til 1993 (when Dad & I didn't rejoin as a protest for moving to Waverley).

Then they apparently lost all members details in the infamous fire, so asked you to nominate when you joined. I was honest & said 1994 so it's my 30th consecutive year as a member this season... but actually my 42nd of 43 seasons.

So assume Cuz is one of the players of the 90's.

I contacted the club today to discuss my memberships and he advised we were just over 34,000 members right now. Hopefully there’s a push before Christmas to boost those numbers. Similar numbers to 2021 at this time. Nothing exciting.

Attachments

• 3BDDA7F5-E80E-4558-83A5-5A94347B4AA2.png
    3BDDA7F5-E80E-4558-83A5-5A94347B4AA2.png
    77.2 KB · Views: 106
I contacted the club today to discuss my memberships and he advised we were just over 34,000 members right now. Hopefully there’s a push before Christmas to boost those numbers. Similar numbers to 2021 at this time. Nothing exciting.

I've heard quite a few Saints on radio saying that they weren't renewing if Lyon signed on. Perhaps the tight finances and changes have made a few people step back. I think we might need a big preseason and a strong start to pull them back in but long term I still think it will be short term pain for long term gain if Lyon can reset some standards inside the club.

I've heard quite a few Saints on radio saying that they weren't renewing if Lyon signed on. Perhaps the tight finances and changes have made a few people step back. I think we might need a big preseason and a strong start to pull them back in but long term I still think it will be short term pain for long term gain if Lyon can reset some standards inside the club.
Bunch of soft Kents

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They'll be back as soon as the wins come

I've heard quite a few Saints on radio saying that they weren't renewing if Lyon signed on.

Versus how many wouldn’t have renewed if Rattan had been kept on.

THAT is the real question.

Versus how many wouldn’t have renewed if Rattan had been kept on.

THAT is the real question.

I know I was getting sick of the same thing. I'm reenergised and ready to go now. I wish they'd bring footy back now if we aren't getting a summer.

10th year as a member. I've been a member longer but something happened (can't remember) and my count got reset. It's only a few extra years.
Anyway, I got Lenny. Can't go wrong with that.

I love that pendant thing they included, for the 150 years. Looks fantastic, nice and heavy. The 10 year pin looks good, too.

I think the 150 year stuff has grown on me now, I can see myself grabbing a few items.

Remove this Banner Ad

Memberships 2023 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY - 60,239 - CLUB RECORD)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back