Opinion Is this rock bottom?

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

theres actually a dick rock at tynong just before gumbuya world, cant see it from the road anymore now the trees have grown but used to stand out like dogs balls.

View attachment 1597679
There used to be on on the old Calder as well, little town I think maybe half way between Heathcote and Kilmore... we used to all laugh and call it out as kids when travelling back and forth between Bendigo and Melbourne. Don't think you can see that anymore either, you're blaming trees because you've bought all the woke lies about the climate but it's obviously big pharma in conjunction with Bill Gates that are responsible. Wake up sheeple.

There used to be on on the old Calder as well, little town I think maybe half way between Heathcote and Kilmore... we used to all laugh and call it out as kids when travelling back and forth between Bendigo and Melbourne. Don't think you can see that anymore either, you're blaming trees because you've bought all the woke lies about the climate but it's obviously big pharma in conjunction with Bill Gates that are responsible. Wake up sheeple.
Covid thread over there >

Actually you cant see the fat nancys / pretty sally roadhouse just of the northern hwy anymore due to the trees, ( and the junk the previous owners have amassed) . Same deal i guess

Is there a point, or an incident that it all started going to sh!t?

It's covid isn't it? We had won a couple of games with Shaw before the stopped the season and it all started crumbling..

Burn this thread
Miss Mexico Burn GIF by STARZPLAY

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Is this rock bottom?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back