Discussion 2023 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How does that benefit us?
People see it differently but my personal preferences are that if both teams are above us on ladder then I want the team further ahead of us to lose and if both teams are below us on the ladder then I want the team further away from us to win.

Then obviously the general idea that you want all teams below you to win and all teams above you to lose.

Collingwood have a game on us so if we beat Richmond next Saturday night we're only 2 games from them now.

Nathan Murphy did the exact same thing he did against Caminiti to Fritsch; Fritsch was leading back towards the square looking the other way and Murphy gave him a forearm to the throat/upper chest. Difference is Fritsch went down for a free, should have whacked him back.
Throws a lot of shitheel elbows and forearms for a glass-chinned, brain-hurt, daywalker prick does Murphy…

IMG_8814.jpeg

People see it differently but my personal preferences are that if both teams are above us on ladder then I want the team further ahead of us to lose and if both teams are below us on the ladder then I want the team further away from us to win.

Then obviously the general idea that you want all teams below you to win and all teams above you to lose.

Yes but if Melbourne take our top 4 spot at the end of the year and we finished 5th on percentage wouldn’t it be more worth it if Collingwood won?

Throws a lot of shitheel elbows and forearms for a glass-chinned, brain-hurt, daywalker prick does Murphy…

View attachment 1711233

The other thing that really seals it for me, I could almost stand him if he wasn't also a flopper. In the back or in marking contests, regularly acts it up. Got a bullshit free today for a dangerous tackle after he laid down pretending he was hurt and had his head slung into the ground, the minute the whistle went he was jumping back up ready to go. If you're gonna throw elbows and look to bump and knock blocks when they're not looking at least back it up by not acting for frees.

Yes but if Melbourne take our top 4 spot at the end of the year and we finished 5th on percentage wouldn’t it be more worth it if Collingwood won?
I'd just rather be always as close to top spot as possible.

Collingwood have a game on us so if we beat Richmond next Saturday night we're only 2 games from them now.

1686559835108.gif
Wonder why they’d see it differently…
Could be because that’s one of the most insane reasonings I’ve ever heard??

We’re not going to challenge the Pies, I’d like to be able to haul in the Dees and Lions.

I don’t particularly care if the teams above us continue to win, as long as the teams below us continue to lose…

If we’re a fair dinkum finals side, we win 3 of the next 5, and maybe sneak a win against Brisbane down here.

Any less than 3 and we’re not really deserving of a spot.

View attachment 1711259
Wonder why they’d see it differently…
Could be because that’s one of the most insane reasonings I’ve ever heard??
I guess because I'm a grown man I can see how others can see it differently and appreciate different points of view. If I were a man child I'd probably think anything I don't agree with is "insane" too xoxox

You absolutely want the top team to just go undefeated. Make a big gap between the top teams and the bottom teams that even with a form slump no one can catch up to the top sides.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think about it for more than a second would ya champions

M7oYWuG.png

I don’t particularly care if the teams above us continue to win, as long as the teams below us continue to lose…

If we’re a fair dinkum finals side, we win 3 of the next 5, and maybe sneak a win against Brisbane down here.

Any less than 3 and we’re not really deserving of a spot.
Yep, but if they’re BOTH above you, surely you want the closest to you lose so you get a chance to overtake them.

**** me that ad for Advanced Hair with Razor Ray and Chris Mayne lol

Why is Australian advertising so clueless? Its like they stopped thinking of ideas 40 years ago.

And those two blokes are about as far away from role models as you'd ever see? Who's going to be in the next ad? Mark Robinson and Gerard Wheatley?

* me that ad for Advanced Hair with Razor Ray and Chris Mayne lol

Why is Australian advertising so clueless? Its like they stopped thinking of ideas 40 years ago.

And those two blokes are about as far away from role models as you'd ever see? Who's going to be in the next ad? Mark Robinson and Gerard Wheatley?
May have been a fever dream but I’m almost certain I saw Robbo advertising spritzers the other day.

Yes, get the blatant alcoholic, barely clinging to life to promote your naughty water 😂

May have been a fever dream but I’m almost certain I saw Robbo advertising spritzers the other day.

Yes, get the blatant alcoholic, barely clinging to life to promote your naughty water
Robbo as Robocop was shark jumping at its best.
Not on AFL 360 tonight, obviously on the juice today.
Apparently on a bender as he won't be back for the week.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yep, but if they’re BOTH above you, surely you want the closest to you lose so you get a chance to overtake them.
Don’t really think it matters. You keep an eye out below you and try and keep pace with those above.

We just have to keep winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back