Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

I give thanks to almighty Allah for the North V Eagles loss autopsy thread.
Your all encompassing misery, historically poor performance and calls for your own team to relocated has sustained me during this less successful period at the most successful club in the land (its Essendon 😉). Keep truckin’ boyos, you’re almost at the end of the road.

Your all encompassing misery, historically poor performance and calls for your own team to relocated has sustained me during this less successful period at the most successful club in the land (its Essendon 😉). Keep truckin’ boyos, you’re almost at the end of the road.
You’re welcome.

Imagining having a thread dedicated to shitting on another club in the state that you're in :tearsofjoy:
Imagine having the number 1 draft pick and turning that into:

998102.png

This is Brad Lasso at his best. He has now coached 230 games for 115 wins and 115 losses.
He is Fiddy percent, I was chatting to the State Manager today about Lasso, and I swear he was reading my mind.
It covered off all that drove some around here mental. Including me.

1690795782524.png

Brad Lasso will be a bigger disaster for * than Dank ever could be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’d know about truckin along - around 40 yrs either side of sheedy you’ve had not a single finals win

Theres * scumbags on my train. Im ready for a fight. I dont care if 3 are teenagers and one is a middle aged woman!

Jokes jokes i’d never beat up the kids
Throw their bags out the door just as the train is about to depart from the next station.

But be careful in case one has a knife or a gun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Back