Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 5 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pissed off about Smiffy. Of all the assistants to go, he's the one. This isn't the big cleanout. It's a token effort. Why haven't they told anyone else if they are going to get rid of any others? NOT happy Jan.

Angry Willy Wonka GIF
The Smitty news is from a source on the forum, unreasonable to expect more detailed information when the club is still trying to make a deep finals run.

What are peoples thoughts on Darcy Parish as a free agent?

Someone sent Cal Twomey a Question on Gettable and asked if we would be busy this off season and he said.

1. Still have interest in Kai Lohmann

2. Looking at the Midfield Market

3. Could lose Jordan Sweet has internet from elsewhere

4. Still in discussions with Bailey Williams about a multi- Year deal

There is a case for keeping pick 13 (as it currently stands), simply because it's right after St Kilda's pick and those picks tend to be stars.

e.g. (McCartin) Petracca
(Billings) Bontempelli
(Clark & Coffield) Naughton

There is a case for keeping pick 13 (as it currently stands), simply because it's right after St Kilda's pick and those picks tend to be stars.

e.g. (McCartin) Petracca
(Billings) Bontempelli
Exactly why I’m bullish on Busslinger who went three picks after the Saints. I don’t rate Phillipou too highly. I think he’s going to be an alright player but giving me slight Billings vibes.

e.g. (McCartin) Petracca
(Billings) Bontempelli
Still, you just know that if those players had gone to the Saints they wouldn’t have turned out the same.

e.g. (McCartin) Petracca
(Billings) Bontempelli
You don't strike me as the superstitious type Mof. Or is it just a bit of straw-clutchig?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone sent Cal Twomey a Question on Gettable and asked if we would be busy this off season and he said.

1. Still have interest in Kai Lohmann

2. Looking at the Midfield Market

3. Could lose Jordan Sweet has internet from elsewhere

4. Still in discussions with Bailey Williams about a multi- Year deal
If Sweet is getting good internet elsewhere, then I can see why he wants to move.

Everybody hates a dodgy wi-fi connection.

This is an extremely well-regarded, longstanding club stalwart to simply not offer a new contract to. Not saying it's a bad move - I wouldn't know - just that it's a big move. I would hope we've got someone with a decent record on the hook already. I will be pretty disappointed if we end up with another first year coach in.
Who's the backline version of Spangher?
Shane Savage to coach our backline.

You don't strike me as the superstitious type Mof. Or is it just a bit of straw-clutchig?
I'm not superstitious and never will be, touch wood

e.g. (McCartin) Petracca
(Billings) Bontempelli
They (Saints recruiters) are akin to the consumer known as the harbinger of failure. They have the uncanny ability to buy new products that always go on to fail. Identifying them is very valuable in the test product phase. Basically, if one of them likes your product you should stop production and fire your design manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back