Charles Sutton Medal 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Can someone do a little running commentary for those of us on Sirius unable to watch, please? Just main points, winners etc. What was that about Buku?

KWW channeling the pink barbie look, but speech was uninspiring. No more no less than what you would expect. Paused for a clap for everyone except the bloody supporters (thank players, you could of placed a couple of hands together).

Buku won the J Schultz community award & the man himself was there to present it. The great man had a word or two in the young fella's ear. There was no speech as it was the first award, but I think these 2 are mates.

1696412179664.jpeg

Ameet Bains Q&A was rubbish about new facilities.

And Bont has won already.

KWW channeling the pink barbie look, but speech was uninspiring. No more no less than what you would expect. Paused for a clap for everyone except the bloody supporters (thank players, you could of placed a couple of hands together).

Buku won the J Schultz community award & the man himself was there to present it. The great man had a word or two in the young fella's ear. There was no speech as it was the first award, but I think these 2 are mates.

View attachment 1822210

Ameet Bains Q&A was rubbish about new facilities.

And Bont has won already.
Thank you! 👍 Very happy for Buku.

Buku got an award for most community minded bulldog and helping out the bulldog community Foundation. Forgotten what the name of the award is though. Maybe he can help out at Sirius one day with improving satellite signals.

Can someone do a little running commentary for those of us on Sirius unable to watch, please? Just main points, winners etc. What was that about Buku?

My BF stream just froze.

Wow! I figured it was like GF day when so many tens of thousands were flooding the BF servers and response was really slow. I did raise a slightly dubious eyebrow though. I mean it's just the CSM night after all.

We must have a heap more followers than I thought ... I thought.

Turns out it was just my router needing a re-boot. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Charles Sutton Medal 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back