Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

How are the supporters even feeling about these FA moves?
Honest Opinion
Not upset with McKay, probably not worth 800k but it is a gaping hole we have filled for now
Goldy i'm fine with as we needed another ready made ruckman as Draper has injury concerns and Bryan not yet ready to ruck a whole season

Gresham is the one I think will more than likey be a flop, but he is an upgrade on current players in our small forward positions.

In the end we had the cap space and it didn't cost us draft picks so we can still bring in (hopefully talented) youth

Honest Opinion
Not upset with McKay, probably not worth 800k but it is a gaping hole we have filled for now
Goldy i'm fine with as we needed another ready made ruckman as Draper has injury concerns and Bryan not yet ready to ruck a whole season

Gresham is the one I think will more than likey be a flop, but he is an upgrade on current players in our small forward positions.

In the end we had the cap space and it didn't cost us draft picks so we can still bring in (hopefully talented) youth

Agree on McKay and Goldie. They are good gets given your needs.

Gresham is a gun on his day, I think he'll surprise a few.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dodo celebrates winning his 10th trade period,

giphy.gif

Dang dodo has won trade period again.
Do you think the supporter base will eventually wise up?
How can you keep winning trade period but not win one final?
It’s winninger to bring in middling players without paying two high draft picks for each of them, I guess.

Hmmmm now where have l heard this Mumbo jumbo before…..🤔🤔🤔🤔
( elite 🤣🤣🤣 your draft targets and eagerness to burn draft capital suggest otherwise)

never change snake oil, property portfolio, lm on the golf course, someone else deal with first years, has anyone seen my plan B……Brad…

All it needs is for Ben Buckley to follow up with the incredible season we just had mumbo jumbo; yeh the one that saw us pick up LDU 8 weeks later

Honest Opinion

If you like unaccountable footballers you will love Magoo. The money players earn is focused on far too much around these parts.

He was free and he’ll be best 22 for you guys. As he would have been for us, not that I hold that opinion. Saying I’m not a Ben fan is a huge understatement.

Best of luck to him of course. I think we all won to varying degrees.

Hmmmm now where have l heard this Mumbo jumbo before…..🤔🤔🤔🤔
( elite 🤣🤣🤣 your draft targets and eagerness to burn draft capital suggest otherwise)

never change snake oil, property portfolio, lm on the golf course, someone else deal with first years, has anyone seen my plan B……Brad…

Makes me wonder just what * is driving...
Girl Car GIF

Robbo has already had it with Bard. What's worse is he's using basketball terms "small ball" in his article. As a basketball fan I really hate it when they use unicorn or small ball. Montagna and Kingy try and use it too, annoys me.

As soon as Anzac Game Eve 2024 comes around Robbo will be drooling at the Desk as Scotts rambles on with his Corporate cliches

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Back