Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems a good time to pin this:

OOC players:
  • Michael Hibberd (retired)
  • Deakyn Smith (delisted)
  • Andy Moniz-Wakefield
  • Jake Melksham (delisted, will be re-drafted as a rookie)
  • Luke Dunstan (retired)
  • James Jordon (signed with Sydney as a Free Agent)
  • Kye Turner (delisted)
Traded out:
  • James Harmes (Bulldogs)
  • Brodie Grundy (Sydney)
Traded in:
  • Tom Fullarton (Brisbane)
  • Jack Billings (St Kilda)
  • Shane McAdam (Adelaide)
Drafted:
  • Caleb Windsor (Pick 7)
  • Koltyn Tholstrup (Pick 13)
  • Kynan Brown (Rookie)

Last edited:
Apparently he had a few approaches from clubs but it wasn't for him.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Damn wonder what his FT job is if hes got the luxury of declining such a job. Would be a dream job to work in a pro sports list management type position, but that's just me. Maybe just has family obligations that doesn't allow him to travel around Aus 8 months a yr.

Honestly, you gotta stop replying to the woe is me crowd mate. Well done for trying to bring positivity in here, because the wrist slitting is getting beyond a joke.

Lions and Pies were 2 of the top 4 teams in betting markets at the start of the year. Both made the GF. Betting markets are absolutely a fair indication of where teams are at. Usually a surprise or two a season, but people arguing that the betting market isn't a fair indication of where teams are at are completely delusional and just looking for an argument mate. 2 of the top 4 sides according to the betting market made it to the GF this season. We're top 4 in the betting market for a reason. We're in the mix. Little luck, some savvy drafting and recruiting and we're a big chance. Petty plays against Pies, we're into a prelim with several.things during the season against us. Hang in there mate..

Cheers Crusty.

Sports betting markets are a reasonably accurate indicator of the general thoughts of most experts. I mean it’s silly to argue otherwise.

I can be as pessimistic and critical as anyone if the situation warrants it. But it doesn’t.

If anything, I think we should be higher on the betting line given the run of injuries and bad luck we had in 2023.

$9.50 on the Dees looks juicy!

Oh yeah I can't wait to slap all my hard earned money on a club who's best player has to move in with the captain for discipline issues. That screams premiership success. Frankly you're a moron for believing otherwise

Love Captain Max throwing his arms around his troubled mate. That’s what you call a ripping bloke and a strong leader.

Weak people and morons pot people who are going through a rough time and chuck them under the bus.

Love Captain Max throwing his arms around his troubled mate. That’s what you call a ripping bloke and a strong leader.

Weak people and morons pot people who are going through a rough time and chuck them under the bus.
Oooh don't make rumours about Oliver that's a disgusting habit. Who said it's a rough time

Im Out GIF

1696570322453.png

I know this is Cornes but **** god knows why we arnt all up in Jamarras ear. Him and JvR would sort our forwardline for a decade.

View attachment 1823921

I know this is Cornes but * god knows why we arnt all up in Jamarras ear. Him and JvR would sort our forwardline for a decade.
Haven't Sydney basically comitted to Mclean, McDonald and Amartey as their forwardline? Their play for Naughton seemed like they wanted him as a key defender after missing out on Barrass.

Did they just make up "staff member of the year" so they could give this guy an award?
I like to think he made up the award, gave it to himself and posted it on the Giants' socials

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like to think he made up the award, gave it to himself and posted it on the Giants' socials
Didn't read the final line lol :sneaky:

Ahk, interesting choice, wouldve thought he could get a full time gig as a club scout which sounds like a great job but i guess everyone has different career passions, tx for that lads, curiosity has been satisfied.
Nah, it'd be a pretty tough job.

Not paid well, possibility of lots of travel, bad work life balance.

Dear Mr McLachlan,

WHY DID YOU GIVE US SO MUCH FOR JAMES JORDON? :madv1::madv1::madv1::madv1:

IM DISGUSTED!!! :madv1::madv1::madv1::madv1::madv1::madv1::madv1::madv1::madv1::madv1:

Les

____

Dear Les,

Thanks for your email. Dont follow the league then

Gillon
Did Petracca and Gill Swap jobs?

Nah, it'd be a pretty tough job.

Not paid well, possibility of lots of travel, bad work life balance.
Oh no doubt. Though getting paid to watch sports isn't the worst life I can think of. In fact, getting paid to travel and watch sports some might call a bit of a dream life at least for a little while while you're young and single. But I'm sure it doesn't suit many lifestyles and gets old after a few years. Certainly if you have a family it wouldn't be particularly life enhancing, assuming you wanted to see your family that is. 😉

Oh no doubt. Though getting paid to watch sports isn't the worst life I can think of. In fact, getting paid to travel and watch sports some might call a bit of a dream life at least for a little while while you're young and single. But I'm sure it doesn't suit many lifestyles and gets old after a few years. Certainly if you have a family it wouldn't be particularly life enhancing, assuming you wanted to see your family that is. 😉
Presumably you’d be off watching juniors for the majority of Dees games too!

Oooh don't make rumours about Oliver that's a disgusting habit. Who said it's a rough time

I’d say other posters are getting bored of our tit-for-tat now. Let’s call a truce and move on eh?

I apologise for inferring you’re a moron in response to you calling me one. No need for us to get nasty. Doesn’t add to or enhance the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back