No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the video and I know the whole story…

So it was Mcstay that dobbed Ginnivan in for doing coke early in the year..

Close people of Ginnivan saying that he wanted to get Mcstay back for it all year and he got his chance at the grand final after party where Ginnivan video records Mcstay going down on his girl (wearing a pies scarf btw) in a cubicle

It’s real creepy low scum stuff from Jack… heard whole pies club hated him for it and that way asked for trade

DM me if u want to the video 🤣

Yeah I’ve seen the video and if it’s really McStay and his missus, I’ve got to ask what were they thinking? If they’re a regular couple couldn’t they wait til they got home?

Yeah I’ve seen the video and if it’s really McStay and his missus, I’ve got to ask what were they thinking? If they’re a regular couple couldn’t they wait til they got home?
you have to question her choice of footware too, ordinary choice :tearsofjoy:

Just reflecting on the decline of the club. 2021 out of the hub back to Melbourne
In an interview with he stated he didn't like the stand rule, KB said he didn't like it. AFL defended it saying it had worked perfectly.
In a post match
at marvel, again in the middle of COVID when you had to book tickets and footy fans in Melbourne hadn't got used to it. We drew the 20,00 crowd. Mid winter
Dimma made a comment about RFC fans loving the G.
I personally don't mind the place but I stay on the inner north or in the city. So travel isn't a issue.
And for all the COVID fines, we hate stand etc etc. Round 18 we are still in the 8.
Dusty gets injured and we slide out. Prestia and Cotch May be injured Miller dow and Ross eke out a draw.

Astbury last game, maybe houli too.
2022 not a bad year per se..IF IF we could have been win a close game or 2.
In hindsight was it changed coaching staff?
MRJ, Sonsie, Miller, Ross, Gibcus Cumberland had finals debuts.rusty
. Dusty gets selected. Prestia gets injured.

Sonsie and Ross were good. Others serviceable.

So not far off it again and we bring in JH and TT.
Looked great on paper.. the effect of too many mids playing as fwds ? Then chuck in a few injuries and yet we still hover around the 8 dropping out late again.
So year 13 for dimma was a shocker. He is out of the club mid year. It was the right thing to do.
F me I was around when GR was churning through coaches, players annually.

13 year career with 3 flags is the name of the game. Head coaching looks ridiculously high pressure. Clarko punching the plaster, Ross Lyon, all pale compared to Barrasi

I'm old school and I think people's private lives are their own business as long as it's not hurting anyone.

I have taken a few drugs along . Pot should be legal for starters.
Dimmas use of Medical marijuana.. didn't stop gold coast from signing him up

Our New coach will be a change . sounds good.
I'm looking forward to hearing the future of the club.

I agree with nearly all that, and what i don't agree with is not passionate enough to make an issue.

I completely agree the 2022 was not a bad year. That season was legit our last dance moment & i still feel that the AFL did everything it could to ensure we didn't get it. If you go back and read my post here around that time, i was the loudest (as always) that the AFL were legit manipulating every possible margin they could to make us fail & if it wasn't for the scam of arcgate, we win that EF and the year looks a lot better. But the AFL had already decided "not happening. Dimma" & it was going to end in a farce. And my goodness, did it.....

We needed to have the self awareness that 2023 was 1 year past "our last dance". Its why i said it at the time & the results did show that to be pretty true. That Eagles game in 2021 tho was the moment we needed to realise that this group was no longer mentally the group it once was. After the bye round, even before Dusty got injured, the issues within the club took hold and broke the spirit/ethos/pathos of the group. It was evident to more than just me here, but the general online bullying that happens here stopped it being accepted wider. The mental issues which plagued us in 2021 post the Eagles game, plagued us in 2022 & still a bit in 2023. Awful, gut wrenching, stupid losses.

e the pot - i honestly couldn't care less. I have said many many times, i too smoke medical pot, legally. But, i also am a leader of a young team of 18-30 year olds and i would never openly talk about that as its not relevant to our role. The main issue i had with Dimma doing it was that the AFL actually has rules inplace that stops the players being able to consume that drug, so i would have thought that as the leader of the group you should have kept that private and confidential out of respect of the group. If people want to treat medical weed seriously, then they need to start treating it like all other medications. Dimma didn'tt. He made jokes about munchies, pulling bongs etc. It is not how you talk about taking "medication" & it undermined the conversation.
I've never heard a coach talk about being on Prozac, Lithium or requiring Xanax etc -weed should be no different. True it didn't stop Gold Coast hiring him, but why would it?

Go with me here and I’m surprised it hasn’t been realised before but:

RJK = Old Mrs Hardwick!?
It certainly would explain a lot.

That was weird af i get if they just met
But to do that in a public cubicle when they are a couple is really strange

Yeah, like someone said earlier, couldn't they just wait until they got home or back to their hotel room?

I haven;t seen this video, nor want to.

But yes. Can't say i have ever banged a girl in a toilet, let alone one i woudl introduce to my family and friends.

Maybe they are trying to have kids atm and timing was an issue? still ....

His name was astro_toby or something like that. I asked him a few weeks ago and I think that’s what he replied.

Yep. first post was 2004.

Been faking being a Tiger fan for 20 years apparently just so i can attack Damian Hardwick when he finally cheated on his wife with a staffer then quit to take on another gig at the Gold Coast, mid-contract. Go figure

Last edited:
Yeah, like someone said earlier, couldn't they just wait until they got home or back to their hotel room?
Well see the issue is right there...most wobble supporters are homeless!
And the toilet cubicle is the closest some get to being homed and under a roof!

You’re doing a bloody great job of being a troll, that’s for sure. Good on you for admitting it.

Always Sunny Eye Roll GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kids FFS . ..
The lack care about being filmed or filming someone..
AFL footballers are huge celebs.

Every phone is an amazing video camera.
And a tracking device. Which can help solve some crimes.

Jeez London was next level camera in public , public transport mainly.
Did help solve some crimes.

Geolocation on phones and IP address being pretty much not secret.
I assume everything I do is fully detectble.

Melbourne under a lot of pressure. Lucky they're in the off season, if we were in season the media would be on this like mosquito's on s**t.

Imagine what Peggy would have been going through. The media picks and chooses

is there a reason there is no Dimma thread on our page? I know he is the coach of the Suns, but he was the coach to our dynasty & hired most of our former players to his staff. He is sure to be a point of convo all year so are we meant to just post our Dimma comments here?

And on that - thinking of his "Spuds & campaigners" comments after the Essendon game......its absolutely bizarre that he made those comments. He knew that was his final address to that group on a matchday. He clearly said in his farewell presser that he had decided to resign a few weeks earlier and considered doing it for the geelong game, but decided to do one more Dreamtime instead. So he knew he was done. What sort of person talks to his employee's & brothers like that, KNOWING its the last time you will address them as your matchday warriors?

If what this guy did to Danielle was not enough to make you question his current standards, that must surely echo a bit deeper. I think the way he spoke to that group knowing it was the last time was incredibly disrespectful. Kudos to Cotchin for being brave enough to write it.

Give it a rest. Very few Richmond supporters care what he said post that Bombers game, as the players completely botched what should have been a certain win…. for about the fifth time in 20 games. The players deserved a massive cook after that game - they were about to p155 another season up the wall.

And if he didn’t leave Danielle he might not have been in the right mindset to guide us to the 2020 flag, so nobody cares about decisions in his private life during COVID either.

You are pretty much on your own in denigrating Dimma now he’s gone. He took us from 35-year laughing stock to the top of the mountain … three times. And if he hung around once he’d lost the passion for coaching Richmond and had an inkling of a GC opportunity, that would’ve been ten times worse. Imagine him stepping down in September and then taking on the GC role? Is that what you wanted him to do?

No … you wanted him to remain in an unhappy marriage for eternity, and stay as the Richmond coach for every minute of his contract despite him being clearly past his used by date as Richmond coach - ala Clarko and Simpson.

The club as of 24th October 2023 is much better off for having Dimma leave earlier in the season than they would have been had he remained until end of season - fact. And to me that’s all that matters.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Mate,
Worked in a bar in the city back in my early-mid 20s that hosted lots of functions like 21sts and 18ths. There’d be a minimum three couples a weekend at those functions off in the pissers going hammer and tongs!!! I wouldn’t do it, though an ex once wanted to, but it’s a pretty common occurrence!

Don't sit here and tell us your carnal desires haven't driven you to some debauchery in a toilet stall before. I've seen the video.
But, in my defense...
LtCs1O.gif

Did Dimma's last few years see him potentially decline as a coach with our group, tyep, from the outside it appears that way.

Some match committe decisions, stubbourness or exxageragted faith in previous premiership players, played a massive role. Our failure to continue to evolve our game plan and/or reinvergerate our playing group. The fact we were asking some players to continue thier out put from 5 years ago (read 5 years younger and fitter).

There are plenty of small pointers that show Dimma may not have been at the top of his game for the last 24 months.

But make no mistake, he is not the sole driver of this ship. Benny Gale and Peggy O'Neil are not stupid people, they could eassily have called him aside to address his behaviour, the raft of assistant coaches who you want to continually give all the credit to, what did they do over this time...

So whilst there are plenty of things to call out about Dimma, and the rest of the club for that matter, the one thing you continually get stuck on, and want to harp on about is the breakdown of his marriage.

Mate, let it ******* go and move on. Your often praising Fly, but he's on his second mrs and having a kid witht he second mrs... don't hear you carrying on about that. Buckley and Goodwin both split with their Mrs at around the same time, one since one a flag...

We get it, you think he cheated on his mrs (which there is actually no proof he did), he broke it off with his then wife, and your filthy about... but whilst it may have impacted Dimma directly, the impact it would have had on the group is minor at best.

So drop the personal attacks on the man, because you think he crossed your belief system, and talk footy.

He blames Dimma for our demise … I’m more inclined to think it had a little something to do with these names who had retired or whose peak ended post 2020:

Rance
Edwards
Lambert
Caddy
Houli
Astbury
Cotchin
Riewoldt
Grigg
Grimes
Ellis

Who would’ve thought that losing those guys and not having many top draft picks, so replacing them with the likes of Ross, Miller, Ryan, Ralphsmith and a heap of other kids not top-10 picks would’ve resulted in a drop down the ladder ..? Oh … our elite top draft pick and superstar KPF basically didn’t play in 2023 either ..

Bloody Dimma … it’s all his fault

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back