No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every phone is an amazing video camera.
And a tracking device. Which can help solve some crimes.

Jeez London was next level camera in public , public transport mainly.
Did help solve some crimes.

Geolocation on phones and IP address being pretty much not secret.
I assume everything I do is fully detectble.

Even when geolocation and everything else on your smartphone is turned off, the in-built sensors which you can't switch off (beyond removing the actual hardware) like the barometer, gyroscope, magnetometer, accelerometer etc. are enough to locate the user with the same kind of precision.

Mate,
Worked in a bar in the city back in my early-mid 20s that hosted lots of functions like 21sts and 18ths. There’d be a minimum three couples a weekend at those functions off in the pissers going hammer and tongs!!! I wouldn’t do it, though an ex once wanted to, but it’s a pretty common occurrence!
I'm not surprised that it happened where it did, more that I would rather do it somewhere that doesn't quite stink as much of shit, piss and vomit.

But I know I'm in the minority.

I'm not surprised that it happened where it did, more that I would rather do it somewhere that doesn't quite stink as much of s**t, piss and vomit.

But I know I'm in the minority.

Mate your way with words always make a me laugh. Genius.

Give it a rest. Very few Richmond supporters care what he said post that Bombers game, as the players completely botched what should have been a certain win…. for about the fifth time in 20 games. The players deserved a massive cook after that game - they were about to p155 another season up the wall.

And if he didn’t leave Danielle he might not have been in the right mindset to guide us to the 2020 flag, so nobody cares about decisions in his private life during COVID either.

You are pretty much on your own in denigrating Dimma now he’s gone. He took us from 35-year laughing stock to the top of the mountain … three times. And if he hung around once he’d lost the passion for coaching Richmond and had an inkling of a GC opportunity, that would’ve been ten times worse. Imagine him stepping down in September and then taking on the GC role? Is that what you wanted him to do?

No … you wanted him to remain in an unhappy marriage for eternity, and stay as the Richmond coach for every minute of his contract despite him being clearly past his used by date as Richmond coach - ala Clarko and Simpson.

The club as of 24th October 2023 is much better off for having Dimma leave earlier in the season than they would have been had he remained until end of season - fact. And to me that’s all that matters.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Absolutely spot on. Couldn’t agree with you more

I didn't think I could dislike that campaigner zorko anymore than I already do and then I see he got married and he wasn't wearing socks. What a campaigner.

Did you see the ex missus Insta post that was pretty epic

I didn't think I could dislike that campaigner zorko anymore than I already do and then I see he got married and he wasn't wearing socks. What a campaigner.
Was the knob wearing shorts too?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

was talinda there ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back