Player Watch Lachie Schultz

Remove this Banner Ad

As much as I hate to say it, I do think that the Blues home kit is the best in the AFL. I'm so ashamed to admit it.

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

8 for Lachie
13 really love to see Beau McCreery take it...one tough nut out...one even tougher nut in.
20 for Ash Johnson...that number needs a flyer (so does 12 but Ash mightn't play as often as 12 deserves)
21 for Charlie Dean
12??? (love to see Checkers take it but he seems to love 41)
19 needs a racehorse....ala Graham Wright or Nicky Davis.....Oleg Markov!!!
27 for Steeny.

34 has been absent too long...get a gun into it...Carmy!

Ps....this'll cause ripples but I'd love to see Bobby Hill take 33 (his idol's number) and then give Mason Cox 23 (its twice as good as 46!)

and as I've asked every year since 2016 (the 25 year anniversary)....Can we please get 42 out of mothballs now?? I'd just love to see it before I kick off!

I love those takes but my feeling is any Premiership player should keep that number for their whole career!

Why the sad face to this Vicky Park?

I said curtains, not Venetian blinds

It was sad in a Frankston kind of way, but i know that as a local you can draw on your ‘lived experience’.😳

Bamboo venetians would be even better - or worse - although the Frankstonians would probably try to smoke them.

As much as I hate to say it, I do think that the Blues home kit is the best in the AFL. I'm so ashamed to admit it.
I liked their Indigenous round kit this year. Looked like a Xmas jumper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing wrong with admitting what you feel.
At least you barack for the right team.
The only guernseys I dislike are Suns, Hawks and dockers.
Pies definitely have the best kit easily.
I despise Carlton but they look OK in the home kit.

Nothing wrong with admitting what you feel.
At least you barack for the right team.
The only guernseys I dislike are Suns, Hawks and dockers.
Pies definitely have the best kit easily.
I despise Carlton but they look OK in the home kit.
The only guernseys I don't like are-:
Adelaide
Brisbane
Carlton
Essendon
Freo
Geelong
GCS
GWS
Hawthorn
Melbourne
North
Port Adelaide
Richmond
StKilda
Sydney
Western Buldogs
West Coast

i glanced at the women's footy yesterday and gold coast was playing a team. I saw the gold coast colours and recognised them but the other mob was unrecognisable. It's interesting that it's called "pride" round.... I think that with the general feeling about the old traditional jumpers, they should have an "embarrassed" round where they roll out things from the past but I suppose thats retro round.

In Frankston, a curtain bang is when you don’t have clean sheets and you want to put something nice on the bed
You've been in Sydney to long. A proper Frankstonian would break into someone's house and steal their sheets or better still shag in their bed

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Lachie Schultz

Remove this Banner Ad

Back