Player Watch Lachie Sullivan

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah true. I should have said the Adams of the last couple of years. He was very good before injuries slowed him down a touch

Yeah he was injured at unfortunate times but honestly I'd rather Tay was still playing with us. He did pretty well playing that forward/mid role in my opinion. Could be a masterstroke by the Swans, injury permitting

Yeah he was injured at unfortunate times but honestly I'd rather Tay was still playing with us. He did pretty well playing that forward/mid role in my opinion. Could be a masterstroke by the Swans, injury permitting

Very important part of bring a great work ethic and physicality to the team and holding others to higher standards.
While few players are truly un replacable like Buckley Pendles etc and Tay isn't that the loss is surely felt in some degree.
Luckily we have others who are great trainers and also Mitchell and Maynard types that are happy to lead physically this way as well.

It will always be hard to break into a premiership team and there are question marks on whether or not he can make the step up to AFL but he looks like he could slot into Adams’ mid/fwd role quite comfortably.

Also 2 years of covid ravaged seasons for recruiters to not even get a chance to see what else was out there
There might be a few extra hidden gems out there because of it

After I posted that, I read that he had problems registering in the last year and before that "he didnt want to play AFL" or something like that....so maybe attitude. I think its amazing that he wasnt given a go when you see the crap that some teams are rookieing...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back