Resource 2023 Premiership Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW cap was completely different design. Seems they didn’t destroy all the Lions stuff!
I remember in 1992, there was an Op Shop in Brunswick that had heaps of WCE 1991 Premiers memoribilla - I couldn't resist a couple of t shirts which I wore around and confused people, when they asked, by saying that I wasn't a WCE supporter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a feeling most of the lions caps were rebadged with the pies logo, so that they didn’t have to destroy them. It makes sense now why they picked a neutral colour for the cap.

Wouldn’t surprise me as they did have a small resurgence in availability after a couple of weeks plus still the odd one out there.

View attachment 1876015
My apologies to anyone who has purchased this....
I can not believe this made it to market 🤮.
It's a hard pass...
I'm glad you typed that below, I'd just stopped myself from criticising it because I thought you were proud of the purchase. Although its so tasteless that it would really annoy opposition fans.

After walking all over Melbourne on Tuesday........well, at least from DFO Southern Cross to DFO South Wharf, looking for an official Premiership cap and coming up empty handed, I checked the website again on Wednesday and the cap was back! Ordered it immediately. Cap.JPG
Guess what just arrived on Saturday morning at 11:45? That's gotta be a record! Now I'm set for Christmas!

After walking all over Melbourne on Tuesday........well, at least from DFO Southern Cross to DFO South Wharf, looking for an official Premiership cap and coming up empty handed, I checked the website again on Wednesday and the cap was back! Ordered it immediately.View attachment 1877106
Guess what just arrived on Saturday morning at 11:45? That's gotta be a record! Now I'm set for Christmas!
I've got both versions of this cap, they look great.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2023 Premiership Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

Back