Training Training reports 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit of back tracking on Japan

It is expen$I’ve to get there and muck around there

Off to Dan Murphy’s
Yen is the weakest its been in about 20 years, never been a better time to go.....yes Tokyo can be expensive but plenty of great places to go outside of Tokyo...that are very cheap. Booze and eating out are incredibly cheap! Way cheaper than Australia. Just got back a few weeks ago probably my 10th trip there.

Yen is the weakest it’s been in about 20 years, never been a better time to go.....yes Tokyo can be expensive but plenty of great places to go outside of Tokyo...that are very cheap. Booze and eating out are incredibly cheap! Way cheaper than Australia. Just got back a few weeks ago probably my 10th trip there.

So a 4 nighter in Tokyo and then a 6 nighter in Phuket next Jan?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

39. Moose

At 197cm he is too small to be a ruckman and we have four on the list so it will be interesting to see which end we play him at. He is a rookie who has only played in lower leagues so the expectations shouldn’t be too high. However if CCJ was unavailable & Chom plays back he would be our next tall forward option. We have recruited and drafted some tall backs so I reckon he plays forward. There might well be a spot there if he earns it.

40. Elvis

I am so glad I got this bloke wrong last year. I pigeonholed him as a flashy HF. While he is a HF and was our de facto tall marking forward last season he is much more than that. He showed he could play up the field and even collected 30 possies one game on a wing. Has probably surpassed Taylor as the high Hf/goal kicker/outside runner. His last half of last season was very promising.

Screams get my my wife’s name out your mouth but he’s ok with his wife having…..in her mouth. Cuck
Would of copped it from all his mates… wills mates: HAHA Im gonna ask Jada, that alright with you?
:Im sure Jada wouldn’t mind it.
:Jada loves the D.
: Jada on deez nuts

Lol Just too much for him, poor bloke

Last edited:
Isn’t it every year? I mean its a toss up between them and Marg River but white pointers are SA through and through. What is it about SA waters that sharks love?

The cooler water temps and the juvenile seal population. They even get juvenile great white’s right up the top end of the gulf’s at places like Port Augusta.

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Training reports 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back