Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought they changed the rules this year where you can't refer to previous cases from years ago.

I don't think it's so much you can't refer to them, but moreso they don't need to be considered a valid precedent.

I'm baffled that the bump is being considered careless. I was sure they scrapped that and if you elected to bump it was deemed intentional. Maybe that was only for non football actions.

Webster complaining his family is copping s**t on social media. Here's a tip.

Tell them to stop making idiotic comments and perhaps stay off it for a while.

Doeesn't look like he was talking about his siblings, just his wife and kid

Webster: "I'm happy to cop the backlash, but I've got a 16-month old and a wife at home. For them to cop it on social media, it's obviously pretty shit."

Purples reporting that Sean Darcy will miss games with a knee injury... again.

Seven-year contract people. Seven. Year. Con. Tract

His 16 month old kid probably should stay off of social media then.
Sound advice

will forte lol GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

I agree that Websters hit was twice as bad as Powell-Peppers

But I also think SPP should’ve got 3 weeks, not 4

So in my mind 6 weeks is about right

Think he’ll end up with 7

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching VFL360 just now and they had a promo for Round Zero

I don’t think I can understate how much I hate this concept

Footy is starting back up again but it feels hollow because over half the teams aren’t involved, including ours.

Round 1 is great because every team is starting at zero and we get to see them all for the first time in a game for points over the same weekend

But not this year

Watching VFL360 just now and they had a promo for Round Zero

I don’t think I can understate how much I hate this concept

Footy is starting back up again but it feels hollow because over half the teams aren’t involved, including ours.

Round 1 is great because every team is starting at zero and we get to see them all for the first time in a game for points over the same weekend

But not this year
They hit the panic button with the NRL opening the season in Vegas. Magic Round in the NRL is brilliant, Gather around I attended last year and thought it was a great success and enjoyed it, but there’s no doubt the idea definitely to a degree would’ve come for the NRL.

Can’t say I feel the same positive way about Opening Round. Reckon it’s ridiculous personally

Webster complaining his family is copping s**t on social media. Here's a tip.

Tell them to stop making idiotic comments and perhaps stay off it for a while.
IMG_8057.jpeg

Sean Darcy is Nic Nat from wish with missing games and knee injuries …. ( a more iconic duo etc)

Can’t wait for round zero just to go to the footy. Full house at the Gabba will be bouncing

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back