The Punting Thread - Home of the 9 leg multi.

Remove this Banner Ad

****ing Jake Lloyd. Get a kick ya campaigner.

Cashed out early left a bit of money there but still a bit over $100 nice start anyway

Good get. Gulden just got there in the end but you can't go broke making a profit.

Thank god for Billings starting a sub and voiding my bet. Jordan ended up 2 short but is worth keeping for the future and Billings stunk it up anyway once he came on.

So Billings is the 1st bloke on my shitlist this year, never to be picked again. Though I might put myself there for picking him in the 1st place.

Yeah got them all in the end but Gulden and Oliver got them quite late. I wasn’t taking the risk as the longer I waited the lower the cash out would have gone , and they may have just missed. It’s happened to me before here is looking at you Caleb Serong, who normally is pretty reliable.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who are we liking tomorrow the usual suspects or some new blood to pick. Carlton have quite a few stat getters probably more than Brisbane but it is up there in the heat
The bears I reckon. Haven't carltin lost that bloke.... ummm idk, high draft pick, can play ... midfielder. And isn't their full forward missing too. **** em

The bears I reckon. Haven't carltin lost that bloke.... ummm idk, high draft pick, can play ... midfielder. And isn't their full forward missing too. * em
I better have a look who’s out I do like Walsh he is out I see, Saad, Newman, Acres, Hewett and Docherty for the Blues normally Dunkley and Neale and maybe Coleman for Bears.

I won on my bet last night, though like most here, Gulden had me on the edge of my seat.

What do you guys think of this, too ambitious? its paying 4.20, each leg seems fairly achievable, as long as the disposals are evenly spread.

View attachment 1922404
Got something similar. Carlton are usually a good team for your possession multis.

Screenshot_20240308_121835_Sportsbet.jpg Screenshot_20240308_121859_Sportsbet.jpg

I try and stay to as many pure on ballers as possible. There are certain hbf that are reliable too. I stay away from rucks and goalkickers generally as they always let you down when u least expect them too. You have Cripps Spider , I try and avoid picking him unless u can get him for 15 p. I am going in now. Trying to aim for 6 to 7 legs as much as possible this yr if I can, easier said than done when the odds go up with 8 and 9

I try and stay to as many pure on ballers as possible. There are certain hbf that are reliable too. I stay away from rucks and goalkickers generally as they always let you down when u least expect them too. You have Cripps Spider , I try and avoid picking him unless u can get him for 15 p. I am going in now. Trying to aim for 6 to 7 legs as much as possible this yr if I can, easier said than done when the odds go up with 8 and 9

Yeah. Cripps was on my shitlist last year but I'm willing to give him another go, especially early in the year when his body is nice and fresh.

I won on my bet last night, though like most here, Gulden had me on the edge of my seat.

What do you guys think of this, too ambitious? its paying 4.20, each leg seems fairly achievable, as long as the disposals are evenly spread.

View attachment 1922404
think i've gone exactly the same actually

Yeah I usually try to go with less legs too, only stretch to the 9s and 10s when I feel pretty confident they would land. This brisbane carlton match is one of those, though first round of the year its always iffy

Remove this Banner Ad

The Punting Thread - Home of the 9 leg multi.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back