Oppo Camp The Western™️ Watch/Sam Darcy Appreciation Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Ben Brown every time he plays the Dogs

1710652460399.png

James Harmes, the Tom Sparrow of the Western.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like james harms but his don't argue htb was pretty hilarious.
Did more than a few for us also. Good to see him keeping his game at the level.

He's just a sad slow footballer nowadays. Running on fumes..

He's just a sad slow footballer nowadays. Running on fumes..
I still love him. I have his jumper. One of the grotty match-worn ones. I’ve always wondered, do they get washed at all or am I getting a house full of concentrated Harmes sweat?

I still love him. I have his jumper. One of the grotty match-worn ones. I’ve always wondered, do they get washed at all or am I getting a house full of concentrated Harmes sweat?
You can still love him but he's clearly washed.

Prior to the game I was talking with a Doggies supporter I work with. We were seeing who could come up with the most reasons why our team would lose.

I said on Harmes "He thinks he's Dustin Martin, but he isn't. He will probably try a "don't argue" and get done holding the ball.".

But even I didn't expect it to be the ball of muscle that is Jack Billings who Harmesy wasn't able to manhandle.

Wasn't I a smug pr*ck on Monday at work.

Bulldogs workmate is a good judge though. On Schache "Great skills, but too soft." and on Oskar Baker "He's terrible. He belongs in a different era.".

Anyone lurked their board of late? It’s bizarre. Different personalities, but a lot of it is just like here. Sack coach, various players not up to it, wasting our window. Even the email idea surfaced.

We should merge.

Anyone lurked their board of late? It’s bizarre. Different personalities, but a lot of it is just like here. Sack coach, various players not up to it, wasting our window. Even the email idea surfaced.

We should merge.
And absolutely none of the personalities would clash 🥰

Oppo Camp The Western™️ Watch/Sam Darcy Appreciation Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back