Oppo Camp The Western™️ Watch/Sam Darcy Appreciation Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Kicked 16 goals from his last 2 VFL games. I don't know what the norm smith of the VFL is called but just put his name on it now.
More than a bit of Mitch Brown about him.

Laughing at the thought of the Dogs giving up Hunter and Schache to get Oskar Baker.

Laughing at the thought of the Dogs giving up Hunter and Schache to get Oskar Baker.
Fits the profile of attacking players that cant defend, at the western

Laughing at the thought of the Demons giving up Oskar Baker to get Hunter and Schache. We desperately wanted Hunter off our books and you guys were the only party in town dumb enough to take him. As for Schache...you'll get it soon.

Laughing at the thought of the Demons giving up Oskar Baker to get Hunter and Schache. We desperately wanted Hunter off our books and you guys were the only party in town dumb enough to take him. As for Schache...you'll get it soon.
I doubt anyone is worried about Schache, he's virtually replacing Weideman, he's not best 22.

1288770.jpg
What are you talking about, mate? Hunter and Schache were 2 of our best players in the Grand Final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given the fact I would've happily given away a first rounder with Baker so that I'd never have to see him in Melbourne colours again, I'm alright with it.

I was willing to let this thread die as I felt it'd run its course; however, if Baker is getting regular games for you this year, this thread could very well be pinned.

Given the fact I would've happily given away a first rounder with Baker so that I'd never have to see him in Melbourne colours again, I'm alright with it.

I was willing to let this thread die as I felt it'd run its course; however, if Baker is getting regular games for you this year, this thread could very well be pinned.

IF either Hunter or Schache are getting regular games for you….

This thread will definitely need pinning.

The Westin.... Who actualy gives a ****, they're a bottom half of the ladder type set up.

To be fair Baker is an upgrade on that long blonde haired kid who's name i've failed to commit to memory, so maybe they push up to 10th?

The Westin.... Who actualy gives a *, they're a bottom half of the ladder type set up.

To be fair Baker is an upgrade on that long blonde haired kid who's name i've failed to commit to memory, so maybe they push up to 10th?
I believe his name is Bailey Smith. I'm led to believe he is a regular cocaine user.

IF either Hunter or Schache are getting regular games for you….

This thread will definitely need pinning.
Not only did Hunter get games for you, he won a B&F and you made him vice captain.
Schache is basically a replacement for Mitch Brown.

Not only did Hunter get games for you, he won a B&F and you made him vice captain.
Schache is basically a replacement for Mitch Brown.

Schache couldn’t use an insecticide spray bottle to kill a mosquito, let alone bump someone out of the way to get the football. Mitch Brown is better than Schache.

Serious:
I wanted Hunter delisted. Your interest and his contract stopped that from happening. He no longer contributes to victory. You guys will know that by the end of the year too.

Last edited:
Gotta say it's going to be very funny cheering Schache on, the bit where Angus Brayshaw killed him in the grand final is one of my favourite memories from that day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp The Western™️ Watch/Sam Darcy Appreciation Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back