Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I am building in NSW.
Now officially a 3 state Builder.
Met a traveler at the local pub after a long day.
Neither are locals.
After talking about the origins of what makes things keep going around, he gave me mushies from his camp site after I gave him home growen flower from SA, we walked to both...it was beautiful 😘
Cool story bro. :drunk:

I have just spent a week in Adelaide working with one other person on a audit of an organisation......this other person is a vegan and I have heard about the food selection of every single item of food in Adelaide.

I do not give a flying fk, I enjoy food do not want to be told about everything wrong with every establishment that sells food - it did my head in.

I have just spent a week in Adelaide working with one other person on a audit of an organisation......this other person is a vegan and I have heard about the food selection of every single item of food in Adelaide.

I do not give a flying fk, I enjoy food do not want to be told about everything wrong with every establishment that sells food - it did my head in.

Worrying about "traces" of certain things, is only logical if you have an allergy. That goes for Halal and Kosher as well.

If you got a bit of fat from the steak in the pan , contaminating your beans and tofu, rest assured , that cow didn't die to feed you, that was MY dead cow.

I had an apprentice, who went vegan while he was working for me...when we go through the drive thru bottle O on the way home from work, he would have to check the beer labels for vegan friendly info.every time

Last edited:
Hello friends, I think Saintos The ITK suggested this and it looks like it's time has come given our season is now fully baked.

Welcome to the “2024 St Kilda Barramundi Thread aka The Blue Moon Project”.

* Just remember some people have peculiar tastes when posting in here please ...... ?

I'll go first and second if I get in quick enough.

Please vote. We live in a democracy after all. Vote early and vote hard. Your vote is "very important" to "us".

photo 2.JPG

Last edited:
I am putting in this one as a proxy for a friend of mine - "Craig from Heatherton" - who is having some BF issues atm.

I have a feeling sunny3193 is an acquaintance of Craig and Craig could vouch for Craig as it were.

Something to do with his mobile reception as he is in Tasmania temporarily ....... bloody big Barra in Tassie, hey ?

Pretty sure he's using a Penn International 955 here and is wearing his "Space Is The Place" T-Shirt and rocking the old faithful Rossi Mulga boots ..... nice.

Details matter. They catch fish and can also win games of football too if applied in the correct proximation.

So you should just be saying "Apply it to me, APPLY IT TO ME !!!!????" Yeah, nah ?

If you don't understand - and that's OK - step into this time machine and go back 33 years - then go to a public telephone box - and dial 1194 - and listen ............ then you'll get it ! (fairly sure you don't need any coins for this - it's a free call)

photo 3.JPG

1716831020671.png 1716831020671.png 1716831020671.png

Last edited:
..........speaking of "the coach" .......... and Kilroy knows him too .........

SaintsSeptember played this song for me once.

It asks some important questions brothers and sisters ....

.... this could influence your vote so be careful, very careful with your equations OK ?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gross james van der beek GIF

After recently being down to Melbourne to witness our Western Bulldogs debacle.

IMG_7931.gif

I think Flathead is more apt than Barramundi & by golly, by gosh, by jingo haven’t we got a few of those playing for us. 🥴

phonto.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back