Preview 2024 Round 14 Adelaide v Sydney - Adelaide Oval

Would you participate in a poll if we added one?

• No

Votes: 26 45.6%
  • yes

Votes: 31 54.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mildly related to toasties , what about french onion soup with the grilled cheese under it? feels like a Saturday pre game meal

I present to you drum roll A French Onion Soup Toastie.

Now im hungry.

Attachments

• d693251c-french_onion_soup_cheese_toastie_l_still-2354362674.jpg
    d693251c-french_onion_soup_cheese_toastie_l_still-2354362674.jpg
    314.8 KB · Views: 32

I don't see Jordan going to Rankine. All his assignments have been on mids or defenders. In saying that I haven't watched much Crows but assume Rankine still plays pretty much as an out and out forward?

Whats wrong with Rankine is he underdone? makes no sense to risk him they arent playing finals they have a torrid fixture to end the season.

Fixture is a complete shitshow this season.

I don't see Jordan going to Rankine. All his assignments have been on mids or defenders. In saying that I haven't watched much Crows but assume Rankine still plays pretty much as an out and out forward?
Last game he played on ball against Collingwood and almost won them the game with 30 and 1 so i do reckon he is now a midfielder given that chart. Screenshot 2024-06-11 at 12.23.34 AM.png

Whats wrong with Rankine is he underdone? makes no sense to risk him they arent playing finals they have a torrid fixture to end the season.

Fixture is a complete shitshow this season.
Nicks wants to keep his job and to keep his job they have to go on a mad run and win 8-9 of their last 10 games just to make finals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JJ on Rankine for mine as he is running through mids.

Also, just keep winning.

AO is also a really nice ground if you get the chance to have a squiz
I became a member of the SACA just so I can go to the test each year. It is a fantastic ground with an amazing atmosphere and the trip with a friend is an annual highlight. never been to a footy match there, though.

Question i have for this week is who does JJ go to?

Realistic options seem to be: Dawson, Rankine or Soligo

Obvious choice is Dawson but i wonder if they tag Rankine or Soligo because they are smaller more nimble bodies that seem to be a more favourable matchup to take down, and also Rowbottom has been doing really well on the taller mids; Bont and Cripps

Not even a debate, Rankine, though to be fair I never saw the Stewart one last week (thought they'd go to Miers). Dawson for me would be a bad matchup it is a matchup we have to get right, not sure who is the good one there maybe Heeney goes HTD.

He has been a pure midfielder for 6 weeks basically. They keep Rachele forward basically. It's at least what I have seen from them

If /When we do drop one, people just need to remember the sky isn't falling as well.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was this week honestly.

Adelaide would be up and about, we are travelling and are eventually going to slip up.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was this week honestly.

Adelaide would be up and about, we are travelling and are eventually going to slip up.

Weirdly more confident this week than the last two games not incl the bye. It felt like we needed a game and we are fortunate the Cats midfield is trash. This week I do feel it will be drilled in that we cannot start flat

Hamling has got to come in. Rewarding form has to be the basis for selection.

No he doesn't and he won't come in. Forwardline is functioning, the backline is functioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back