Game Day 2024 Round 21 Port Adelaide v. Swans 3rd August @ Adelaide Oval 7:30 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still first!!

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

Surely worst game from a Swans captain in the club's history.
I don't recall a worse effort in the 40 years I've been watching...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The greatest heist of the year was by Hayward getting a 5 year extension. He is a genuine imposter who played 140 average (at best) games, then Kane Cornes over rates him and rumours circulate that clubs are talking to him. Surprise, surprise he than plays a few games way above his average, we panic and resign him on reputedly $750K a year. Again yesterday he had duck eggs at half time on all his stats. Not the first time this year. He never gets injured because he goes where the ball ain't. He didn't have one tackle. He is the favourite of JL and never gets dropped. I still can't work out his role. One thing for sure is he rarely turns up against top sides. No point being a good bloke if you can't play.

The greatest heist of the year was by Hayward getting a 5 year extension. He is a genuine imposter who played 140 average (at best) games, then Kane Cornes over rates him and rumours circulate that clubs are talking to him. Surprise, surprise he than plays a few games way above his average, we panic and resign him on reputedly $750K a year. Again yesterday he had duck eggs at half time on all his stats. Not the first time this year. He never gets injured because he goes where the ball ain't. He didn't have one tackle. He is the favourite of JL and never gets dropped. I still can't work out his role. One thing for sure is he rarely turns up against top sides. No point being a good bloke if you can't play.
Getting more than 750

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back