No Oppo Supporters The TAN 83 - yank politics and brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone put game enough to put their hand up for sugarless chocolate? Didn't think so lol
its the same as sugarless coffee

its exactly the same

yet one is looked down upon and one is considered some some sort of higher ground over others

Honey better. With warm milk.
I was always partial to weet bix drowned in ice cold milk and sugar all over them . liquid gold when they go soggy and you get hits of the soggy and then the crispy bits that havent been submerged yet

drool.gif

I was always partial to weet bix drowned in ice cold milk and sugar all over them . liquid gold when they go soggy and you get hits of the soggy and then the crispy bits that havent been submerged yet

drool.gif

Ah yes, the divine, crispy, sugary bix bergs*! 🤣

*Yes, I have patented that Mr Cereal Giant lawyer, go look it up!

Like people who make VB and beer drinking their personality, sounds like a lot in here :think:
The difference is people who express their love for VB are doing it our of love for the product, and in doing so show themselves to be endearing and genuine.

As opposed to alot (not all) of boutique beer lovers drinkers who use it to flex or (in their own minds) punch down on the common man. Often due to low self esteem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

when I was in year 8 we used to call the tough kids tekkers cos they listened to early 90s techno, wore their hats like the guys from east 17 and hung out in the city near myer. Fuuuck I wanted to be a tekker so bad - just hanging out listening to 2 unlimited on the stezza, smoking some stradbroke ultra mildsand starting a few fights with the other likeminded crew. Mum never took me to the city tho and I could never make my hat sit that high on my head, all dented in the middle so I missed out on that life. One of my biggest regrets

when I was in year 8 we used to call the tough kids tekkers cos they listened to early 90s techno, wore their hats like the guys from east 17 and hung out in the city near myer. Fuuuck I wanted to be a tekker so bad - just hanging out listening to 2 unlimited on the stezza, smoking some stradbroke ultra mildsand starting a few fights with the other likeminded crew. Mum never took me to the city tho and I could never make my hat sit that high on my head, all dented in the middle so I missed out on that life. One of my biggest regrets
Never too late to live out your dreams in the comfort of your own living room

heart eat GIF

hanging out near myers doesnt sound as good as that pissed walk in the sunshine with a bacon deluxe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back