No Oppo Supporters The TAN 83 - yank politics and brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a cafe in Campbell town Tas that sells a breakfast deal of a bacon and egg roll and a coffee, think it's $5. The coffee is a Nescafe instantšŸ¤£
that sounds like a really good deal tbh

Go to a trendy cafe in Chapel Street and ask for a Nescafe Gold with 2 sugars and cows milk.
nah nescafe is shite, I use it as an umbrella term for coffee with milk in it

coles organic best instant

when was the last time you got an egg and bacon roll and a coffee for $5 in melbourne ? wouldve been around 1998
Would have been real egg and bacon too. No need for questions. No need to check the fine print of any menu for vegan this or allergy that. Just hand em the fiver and straight down the gob.

Would have been real egg and bacon too. No need for questions. No need to check the fine print of any menu for vegan this or allergy that. Just hand em the fiver and straight down the gob.
before the nasty almond milk era

starchy water from soaked almonds šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i publicly swore i would never buy moccona again and i was steadfastly waiting for the vitto to go on sale

i broke yesterday surprise all round and got a big jar of number 10 for 22 on sale

what's a bet the fugn vitto goes on sale today for 18

i will buy it and shove the mocc in the back of the cupboard for when we run out of vitto again

the coffee wars

they're within as much as without

might go to a trendy cafe with my mug with instant coffee in it

doubt anyone will care mate, they will think youā€™re a nut for bringing youre own coffee into a cafe.

i publicly swore i would never buy moccona again and i was steadfastly waiting for the vitto to go on sale

i broke yesterday surprise all round and got a big jar of number 10 for 22 on sale

what's a bet the fugn vitto goes on sale today for 18

i will buy it and shove the mocc in the back of the cupboard for when we run out of vitto again

the coffee wars

they're within as much as without

Moccona Instant isnā€™t so bad, itā€™s tolerable, its the nescafe Blend 43 crap I hate.

doubt anyone will care mate, they will think youā€™re a nut for bringing youre own coffee into a cafe.
what if I bring a cow in and start milking it infront of everyone ?

Moccona Instant isnā€™t so bad, itā€™s tolerable, its the nescafe Blend 43 crap I hate.
i can make any instant brilliant

its my superpower

but it's easier with mocc n vitt

It isnā€™t that great for you mate, important for growth of babies, but not grown adults.

Donā€™t let Big Dairy fool you otherwise
oat milk and almond milk are far inferior and more comparable to water nutrition wise . maybe if you soaked starchy shite in it first which makes it worse

milk is a superfood

oat milk and almond milk are far inferior and more comparable to water nutrition wise . maybe if you soaked starchy shite in it first which makes it worse

milk is a superfood

All milk is bad

If youā€™re not a baby, you donā€™t need to drink milk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back