No Oppo Supporters The TAN 83 - yank politics and brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get her to do a Brazilian bbq for you

Been there done that, mate, they know how to party, laugh and dance all night and the spread is legendary!

They have plenty of snacks on the move early so the smell of basting the skewers doesn't cause a hangry stampede...you're just salivating by serving time! 🤣

1*4zKShhO9P0GIzwiZaWneZQ.png

Been there done that, mate, they know how to party, laugh and dance all night and the spread is legendary!

They have plenty of snacks on the move early so the smell of basting the skewers doesn't cause a hangry stampede...you're just salivating by serving time! 🤣
I’m salivating looking at the picture, and I love the Portuguese language

I’m salivating looking at the picture, and I love the Portuguese language

I keep hinting for more exotic traditional dishes when she offers to cook, but all the ones she suggests involve rice, beans and vegies...I go 'hmmmm...' then she quickly gives me an exotic sounding cottage pie/lasagne/stroganoff kinda option which I jump at!

I'm sure I'll eventually get around to the rice, beans and vegies...but I'm in no rush...:D

I say they are like our versions, but they do definitely have a unique and delicious Brazilian twist in the seasonings and herbs she uses. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wats the diff

We'll see him again and he can log in to see us right now, on this thread...waving at him and helping to share his suffering like only seasoned veterans can...

giphy.gif

Campaigner's in Bali...reckon he only got suspended hours before he left so he has the right excuse to bust out another mega booby jailbreak GIF upon release...🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back