No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - yank politics and brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Just wondering is a woman liking footy an attractive or unattractive thing for you?
If you like footy, be true to yourself, get involved on any level that your comfortable with. The attractive stuff is a bit exactly what the mob have said. Anyone who says your interest in footy is a deal breaker..... probs, they're not that attractive.

Have fun, be true.

Can I ask the men on this board a question, please?

Just wondering is a woman liking footy an attractive or unattractive thing for you? Sometimes I feel bad about myself for liking footy because it's not typically feminine, and I just wanted to know what everyone thinks.
I wish my wife liked footy but she can't stand it, her whole family are old school wogs who aren't really into sport whereas I was brought up with it.

But to answer your question, no it doesn't make a diff... it would be nice to share the interest but it's not the sticking point

Just wondering is a woman liking footy an attractive or unattractive thing for you? Sometimes I feel bad about myself for liking footy because it's not typically feminine, and I just wanted to know what everyone thinks.
Mate, crack into it. However, as the resident Fabio of the board, there's a questionnaire you need to fill out before real men will find anything attractive in a female. No remember I don't make the rules, but, without rules, it's anarchy.

Q1 - VB or a Craft Beer?
Q2 - Red Rooter has bought back its honey chicken range. Do you:
a - inform the board via the tan
b - say nothing and enjoy that delicious chicken
c - PM Groupie
Q3 - BBQ Shapes or Crimpy chicken?
Q4 - Carlton has just lost half its forward line due to injury. Which gif do you use:
a - demon gif
b - old guy drinking a pot gif
c- Van Dame dancing gif
d - all of the above
Q4 - Which colours do you find more attractive:
a - charcoal and mustard
b - yellow and black
Q5 - Do you think the NIB sponsorship is big enough or green enough?
Q6 - Is Sam McClure a lying campaigner?
Q7 - In ten words or less - your first car
Q8 - It's Tuesday night and you can't be bothered cooking. What takeout are you ordering?
Q9 - Amber Heard delivered a what kind of delivery on Johnny Depp's pillow?
Q10 - Was the 90's the best decade ever?

Good luck.

Mate, crack into it. However, as the resident Fabio of the board, there's a questionnaire you need to fill out before real men will find anything attractive in a female. No remember I don't make the rules, but, without rules, it's anarchy.

Q1 - VB or a Craft Beer?
Q2 - Red Rooter has bought back its honey chicken range. Do you:
a - inform the board via the tan
b - say nothing and enjoy that delicious chicken
c - PM Groupie
Q3 - BBQ Shapes or Crimpy chicken?
Q4 - Carlton has just lost half its forward line due to injury. Which gif do you use:
a - demon gif
b - old guy drinking a pot gif
c- Van Dame dancing gif
d - all of the above
Q4 - Which colours do you find more attractive:
a - charcoal and mustard
b - yellow and black
Q5 - Do you think the NIB sponsorship is big enough or green enough?
Q6 - Is Sam McClure a lying campaigner?
Q7 - In ten words or less - your first car
Q8 - It's Tuesday night and you can't be bothered cooking. What takeout are you ordering?
Q9 - Amber Heard delivered a what kind of delivery on Johnny Depp's pillow?
Q10 - Was the 90's the best decade ever?

Good luck.
Ya damn right the 90s is the best decade!!!!!!

only like the attitude era
excited andy samberg GIF

BRB, gotta change my jocks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wont ever be another wrestling era like the attitude era

they arent even allowed to do roids these days

all of them are small as farrk

also, bring back the bikini contests with stacy keibler , torrie wilson and sable

For me it doesn't have much effect on attractivness

Why care what anyone else thinks but. If a guy doesn't find it attractive he's not going to be your type anyway

100% attractive.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - yank politics and brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back