No Oppo Supporters The TAN 83 - yank politics and brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fukn triggered me

umm-wait.gif

To be fair you’re pretty easily triggered

umm-wait.gif

It’s a good start. Now to get rid of the sad nutters and their paranoid conspiracy theories cloggging up every thread.

umm-wait.gif

homersimpson-homer.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AirJoule system consists of two chambers, each one containing surfaces coated with this special material. They take turns at dehumidifying a flow of air. One chamber is always drying air that is pushed through the system while the other gradually releases the moisture it previously collected. A little heat from the drying chamber gets applied to the moisture-saturated coating in the other, since that helps to encourage the water to drip away for removal. These two cavities swap roles every 10 minutes or so, says Jore.

This process doesn’t cool the air, but it does make it possible to feed dry air to a more traditional air conditioning device, drastically cutting how much energy that secondary device will use. And Jore claims that AirJoule consumes less than 100 watt-hours per liter of water vapor removed—potentially cutting the energy required for dehumidification by as much as 90 percent compared to a traditional dehumidifier.

Come on Ray. Let’s play nice. Don’t want to have to bring up your MB form and ivermectin theories again.

Let’s just leave it in the past. Ok cam paginer?

Have you finally finished editing it yet? 🤣

It was really obviously light hearted banter. :$

The "MB form" where you lost every single debate and were forced to whinge to moderation multiple times a day for weeks until I got thread banned?

The "ivermectin theories" debate you were losing so badly the mods had to warn you to stop foaming at the mouth and try to act like a human or ban hammer? You managed to get the entire thread permanently closed down because you're completely incapable of civil debate, as I recall.

I had no intention of bringing those incidents up again and I'm at a loss as to why you think it would be in your best interests. :thumbsu:

We should do a body count of all the lost comrades. I’ll leave you out of it because where does one start
I think I've made a post on here with them all at some point. I think he would have got away with eipuorg_ if he didn't use the underscore. 😁

President Biden claimed in an interview published on Monday that he has done more for the “Palestinian community” than anyone else, comments that come after over nine months of his administration supporting Israel’s genocidal campaign in Gaza.

“I’m the guy that did more for the Palestinian community than anybody,” he said on the YouTube show 360 With Speedy.
As an example of what he’s done for the “Palestinian community,” Biden said, ” I’m the guy that opened up all the assets, I’m the guy that made sure that I got the Egyptians to open the border to let goods and medicine and food through.”

However, Biden also backed the Israeli operation to capture the Rafah border crossing on the Egypt-Gaza border, and it’s been closed ever since.

Biden also appeared to suggest in the interview that he has only provided “defensive weapons” to Israel even though his administration has shipped tens of thousands of bombs and other types of munitions.

“I sent defensive weapons,” Biden claimed. “I denied them offensive weapons that they were using 2,000lb bombs and the rest because I made it real clear they cannot use weapons that we provide them to, in fact, use in civilian areas.”
The president appeared to be referring to his administration pausing a shipment of 500-pound and 2,000-pound bombs to Israel. However, the 500-pound bombs have been approved to be delivered despite Israel continuing to drop heavy munitions on civilians.

BANGKOK — With the months-long presence of Chinese warships at Cambodia’s Ream naval base and a major bilateral military exercise there in May, China’s newest overseas military facility appears to be up and running, confirming years of suspicions about China’s presence in the Southeast Asian country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back