Game Day Essendon v. Sydney, Friday 7.40pm @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last few months it looked like they were making finals, now it isn't so all the Essendon players have to play for is contracts.
Yeah.. towards being part of the dominant juggernaut that we will surely become from next season.

Our chopping board is ready to cull the last of the spuds. We are on the edge of greatness and mediocre efforts are no longer tolerated.

Even that 20 came with only 1 clearance at disposal at 60%.
Man needs a rest. Needs that clearance number to be at 5 minimum. But he is very leggy due to workload.

I think with McInerney and Warner out we'll be needing someone with a bit more run around the fringe of the ruck.
Yes Campbell could get it some more, but he's got potential to use his kick, and currently not run into the ground by Horse either.

I really don't know why its so hard for some (Horse especially) to see the season and finals strategically when it comes to squad management. This means not simply just picking your very best players each week, but utlilizing the squad to get to finals in a good position both table-wise AND player form and fitness wise IMO. Anyways a bit late now I guess. Got to try and win one of these last two...and fankly form says we won't.
I'll back Horse over you

I concur. Think of the worst case situation and anything better than that is a delightful bonus 👌
Nothing wrong with standards, mine arent particularly high, in fact, highly debatable as to whether they should be considered as standards, maybe vague suggestions, but they are standards nonetheless !!🤣😉

Down in Melbourne for a family thing so going to the game. All I want to see is sad Bombers supporters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Expect us to come out hard. Because a bunch of EFC players tonight are playing for their contract lives with a career at Tullamarine.

It’s desperation time..
I would have thought that having to continue your career at Tullamarine would make you want to do the opposite :p

Ahhh who knows. You know what it’s like with Friday early afternoon blockbuster drinking ..4 hours before the bounce?

Just mindless word drool..dismiss everything I’ve said in the last 90
Mins

Just give the beers to Stringer never know he may kick one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back