Preview Sydney vs Essendon, Friday 7.40pm AEST @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I reckon I'd go Corey with a full game, just a bit bigger, probably shouldn't have been dropped anyway. But Cleary will have earned it.

Bloody unlikely but maybe both start and we go quicker

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't understand how he doesn't get a game, with some of the others named. And I'm not even talking about Campbell, Cleary or Corey.

I am starting to think that maybe it is already known that he is going to leave at the end of the year.

Even Mitchell being picked as a emergency ahead of him has me scratching my head.

How on earth is Gus not picked. What a farce of a match committee.
He’s gonna head back west for sure now.
We are lacking in clearances and he is a clearance bull, what on earth Longmire ?!
Not even picked as an emergency.
We’ve just let the Donald Bradman of the midfield slip through our fingers.

The King! - is that enough of a melt for you ?

I am starting to think that maybe it is already known that he is going to leave at the end of the year.

Even Mitchell being picked as a emergency ahead of him has me scratching my head.
He's contracted. Depends on whether Horse is doing his tough love routine, or whether he just doesn't rate him.

How on earth is Gus not picked. What a farce of a match committee.
He’s gonna head back west for sure now.
We are lacking in clearances and he is a clearance bull, what on earth Longmire ?!
Not even picked as an emergency.
We’ve just let the Donald Bradman of the midfield slip through our fingers.

The King! - is that enough of a melt for you ?

Slightly disappointed , but it did have the whole he is a guaranteed gun based on nothing and only Parker is harder done by vibe.

8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back