2024 Grand Final registration reminder

Remove this Banner Ad

Ended up middle of Q1 so in the shade but don’t reckon we will be able to sit there with the missus vertigo.

Anyone up for a swap (once scanned in of course), happy to cop the sun! DM me 😎. If not might have to sell because don’t reckon she’d last
Would be happy to swap but I have standing room which probably isn't what your looking for. If you end up deciding to sell let me know would be happy to buy them from you as I am trying to find 2 seats 🙂

So just got a text saying payment has failed. Yet it was fine when they processed the ballot admin fees and there is more than enough funds there to pay. Ticketek palming me off to the club which isnt staffed until 10am. I am finding it very difficult to remain calm and rational at the moment given I have $3K in non refundable flights booked…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So just got a text saying payment has failed. Yet it was fine when they processed the ballot admin fees and there is more than enough funds there to pay. Ticketek palming me off to the club which isnt staffed until 10am. I am finding it very difficult to remain calm and rational at the moment given I have $3K in non refundable flights booked…
This happened last year to someone on the board here and they called the club and it all got sorted out, they reprocessed the payment.

It’s just not logical is it. They split level 4 up in to 3 sections but level 1 is all the same.

Oh well we are in hey, i had shit tickets in 2003 and amazing tickets 2023, i know which day was better!

I couldn't care if we were on the moon if we win. We're still right in the thick of it mate so just make sure you're extra loud. LFG.

[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]" data-quote="Jackson[emoji[emoji6]]" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Hi All,

Was really hoping for level seats but have landed on the wing (SM[emoji6][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]) on level . If anyone is open to a swap reach out!

Hey Jackson, dm me

On iPhone using ][emoji6]][emoji6][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Grand Final registration reminder

Remove this Banner Ad

Back