Game Day GF 2024 - does anybody GaF?

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine being a Swans supporter and spending thousands to go to their four GF losses in a row. LOL

Suffer in yer jocks!

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Going into this game. I thought I wouldn't be happy either way.

I didn't want the Swans to win, mainly because of their whinging fans.

And I didn't want The Lions to win. For more petty reasons, like Neale winning a flag would result in him most likely surpassing Bont in the general public's mind. And selfishly wanting Dunkley's only premiership to be with us.

But as soon as that first bounce. Everything in my body was telling me to cheer for the Lions.

Screw you Swans! I will always despise your whole organisation.

On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amartey missed the party - so predictable when fringe forwards like Amartey and Logan McDonald just don't show up against elite opposition.

Talking of not showing up AGAIN - hope you bought a ticket Issac Heeney. Or at least hand back your paycheck.

Could easily blow out to 100 points plus if the Swans give up like we did in 21. The final margin when they're 50+ never mean all that much in grand finals when that happens.
At least we were still in it halfway into the 3rd qtr….Syd were in it for 10 mins max

Will swans beat their effort from 24 months ago, only 4 points off the 81 point drubbing against the cats.

Will we see the first 100+ point grand final loss since 2007 when Geelong downed Port by 119?

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day GF 2024 - does anybody GaF?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back