Roast Cripps - time to go

Remove this Banner Ad

its cool how our list profile is now almost the complete opposite of a contender.

bunch of old blokes slowing down, with a bunch of promising draftees and nothing but unwanted journeymen between.

Dont you love their simpery and froth for judging players on their drafted position rather than their actual output.

Jack Trengove, Jimmy Toumpas, Jack Watts and now Jack lukosius all picked up purely because of the numerical figure they were picked up in of their draft years. Sounds similar to the classic teenage girl who thinks “i can fix himmmmm.” Its happened 3 times already, you cant, theyre shit and got booted from their clubs for a reason. Yet we still fap over the “potential”.

Reckon sydney or collingwood or geelong would pay the same prices we did for say josh sinn? no way, hed go for pick 30 anywhere else

This guy is cooked, just like Hinkley, Richo, Koch, Davies and board members like Cardone that have been here for over 10 years..
Fukc this club needs a massive clean out.
I'm starting to wish cricket season went for 12 months per year, because I wouldn't complain if footy season was cancelled

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dont you love their simpery and froth for judging players on their drafted position rather than their actual output.

Jack Trengove, Jimmy Toumpas, Jack Watts and now Jack lukosius all picked up purely because of the numerical figure they were picked up in of their draft years. Sounds similar to the classic teenage girl who thinks “i can fix himmmmm.” Its happened 3 times already, you cant, theyre shit and got booted from their clubs for a reason. Yet we still fap over the “potential”.

Reckon sydney or collingwood or geelong would pay the same prices we did for say josh sinn? no way, hed go for pick 30 anywhere else

Perhaps it’s the letter J we’re obsessed with.

Not one to complain but the list management has been all over the place the last few years . Policy on the run . Now we’re going all out for draft picks by selling players with value even though they have just as much value to our team.
Think they call it robbing Peter to pay Paul .
Think they call it boondogling.

Our answer to farnarckling.

Noone who had an ounce of Port Adelaide in them would accept Atkins, let alone a 500k contract. It is beyond disgraceful.
I haven't been listening - has anyone at the club attempted to explain how Atkins adds anything to our list?

I haven't been listening - has anyone at the club attempted to explain how Atkins adds anything to our list?

He’s desperate so he’ll fit right in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Cripps - time to go

Remove this Banner Ad

Back