List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Pick 1

• Finn O'Sullivan

• Sam Lalor

• Jagga Smith

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

no way we trade 2 picks to norf for their number 2 pick,
less risk and a greater chance of getting an actual regular AFL player taking 3 players inside the top 10 rather than 2

you could stick the players looked at being the top 10 and randomly draw them out of a hat and we will still end up with 3 good players out of this lot

having said that I still want Lalor first

Their fan is desperate, he realise what a shit hand only having pick 2 in the draft this year is and just fantasising what it would be like in our position.
fix

We actually need HBF’s so if Travaglia was available at 10/11 and we took Berry instead I would be pissed!
We do not need HBFs.

What do you guys think of this?

1: Finn O’Sullivan

2: Sam Lalor (trading 6 & 23 to North)

10: Tobie Travaglia

11: Alix Tauru or Harry Armstrong

18: Taj Hotton

20: Joe Berry

24: Jesse Dattoli

If both Tauru and Armstrong are gone before our picks 10 and 11, I really hope we don’t take one of the Whitlocks, I feel like those lanky types are often busts.

If gone then at 10 and 11 one of Langford, Reid, Smillie, or Draper would still be available, so I’d hope we go that way instead. Otherwise Hotton/Berry here and Hannaford at 20.
Love 1 and 2 but gave you the thumbs down for a few reasons. Travaglia at 10: hate. Battler, scrappy HBF when there will be mids and mid-forwards like Hotton, Lindsay and Allan on the board. Then of your remaining picks, none of them will be there other than maybe Dattoli.

If you went:
1. FOS
2. Lalor
10. Hotton
11. Berry
that's a good start.

Agree. With a weak KPP draft the remaining talent is overhyped.
It's not a weak KPP draft. There might not be any Riewoldts or Franklins but there are quite a few potentially good AFL KPPs. And as a mate reminded me yesterday, a good CHF is a champion. That's why Armstrong will almost certainly go top-10.

Travaglia screams Hayden Young to me. Will start as a half back but should end up on a wing or mid.
Young is quick and a magnificent kick. Travaglia is neither.

Another way to trade for Norths pick 2 if the club decides to go down that path. We could offer GWS pick 10 for 15&16 and then on trade 6 and 16 to North by virtue of having an extra pick at our disposal to trade. We still retain 8 picks.

We would improve from 6 to 2 but rise from 10 to 15
Still would have 1, 2, 11, 15, 18, 20, 23, 24
Doesn't look all that different to our current hand 1, 6, 10, 11, 18, 20, 23, 24

Muddiemoose please remind this fool who was on Lalor for pick 1 months ago when everyone else slobbing over FOS and Jagga.

Breaking Bad Reaction GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry, what did you figuratively or metaphorically mean by 'Travaglia screams Hayden Young to me'?
I still use ask jeeves

Assumed it was as he’s the List Manager

Tongue in cheek. Just pointing out that trading draft picks for mature age recruits is probably being driven by Clarko, and when he’s the highest paid member of the footy department I’m sure he has a lot of sway.

Actually think it’s an awful idea for a rebuilding club to target someone like Clarko (or Dimma) these guys have already done a rebuild and won, I don’t think either has the patience to do another. Need a rookie coach to grow with the kids.

draft is on farrken 22 november

another full month of this 🤦🏼

I’m sorry will the waiting eat into your busy schedule?

FMD now i have read it all and nothing will ever surprise me on this site any longer
I ventured over to the Norf board to see what was being said about a trade

Some delusional fool on the Norf board apparently has information that Richmond & Norf are close to a deal
The deal is Norf F1 for Richmonds #10 AND #11 but that was not the worst part

There was another 10 delusional plebs that agreed it was a fair deal and another 10 posted who they would be taking with the picks.

Its almost like Richmond only got these picks to help that hopeless begging club to get better
Then there were a couple that were pissed off why they didnt get even MORE PP this year as they were still shit

FMD
Don’t worry it’s the same delusional Norf fan posting under his 10 different accounts.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Back