AFLW Gold Coast vs Yartapuulti - Round 9 @ Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Gold Coasr just found some winning form.

Which was opportune as it gave me the chance to check whether the SUNS girls actually know the words to their club song or if they too sing it incorrectly. For those invested in this ongoing saga, they too sing it incorrectly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know much about Jo Miller?

Jo's a former triathlete who decided to try football in the QAFL in 2021. She played in Queensland then Darwin and came down to play for Glenelg in sanflw. With the Bays she averaged 23 disposals, six clearances and 10 tackles per game after only making her league debut in Round 6.

Jo spent the pre-season as a train-on player with Port Adelaide, and was invited onto the list as an injury replacement for Indy Tahau.

Thanks - I meant more has anyone seen her in action at Glenelg or in our trainings etc? Seems like a real mystery and its interesting that she's getting a debut game when we still have a few others that could come in. Must have shown something.

Thanks - I meant more has anyone seen her in action at Glenelg or in our trainings etc? Seems like a real mystery and its interesting that she's getting a debut game when we still have a few others that could come in. Must have shown something.
I'm surprised Ballard seems completely on the outer, but our defence has been great so understandable. Not sure there's many others in the wings other than injured players? Who would you like to see get a run?

P.s. Also thought Alissa Brook showed good signs and stiff to be dropped.

Last edited:
I'm surprised Ballard seems completely on the outer, but our defence has been great so understandable. Not sure there's many others in the wings other than injured players? Who would you like to see get a run?

P.s. also thought Alissa Brook was good and stuff to be dropped.
No I mean I'm not saying that I'm unhappy with her being picked, I'm just making the point that this isn't an easy team to walk in to, so for someone that was added to the list as a last minute addition, it must mean she has shown something.

No I mean I'm not saying that I'm unhappy with her being picked, I'm just making the point that this isn't an easy team to walk in to, so for someone that was added to the list as a last minute addition, it must mean she has shown something.
Hopefully she goes alright.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW Gold Coast vs Yartapuulti - Round 9 @ Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back