Review Round 18, 2024 vs Gold Coast SUNS

Remove this Banner Ad

the footage was the goal Noah Anderson got from the goal square during the 3rd, their 11th goal of the game.

Kingy showed that Rozee was manned on him, but Rozee was literally walking around in the F50 doing nothing.

Kingy also blasted our defenders for walking & jogging 10m behind the ball, allowing GC to have excess free space.

He called JHF a liability now because of his attitude - other teams now know it's easy to get under his skin

King's never going to forgive JHF

Angry Harry Potter GIF by Team Starkid

I know our coaching staff sucks and it’s clear that a number of tactical things in our gameplan is rubbish, but our players in the review this week need to get a massive spray.

We keep having these games where it looks like we are actively trying to sabotage our season.

The mentality of our players is deplorable. I’ve turned on the players as well. They can get stuffed.

Some of the shit these idiots do should result in fines. I’m sick of this club having zero accountability everywhere. Absolutely pathetic.

We have too many who pick and choose when they're going to compete.

Another thing that annoyed me was Hinkley coming out at quarter time rubbing his thumb and forefinger together after we had the push and shove with GC at the break, indicating You're wasting money boys.

You know I would rather see our players fly the flag after seeing a team mate nearly decapitated and numerous other off the ball snipes, than worry about paying out some cash.

But that's the Hinkley way isn't it? Don't rock the boat, look after yourself.

Another thing that annoyed me was Hinkley coming out at quarter time rubbing his thumb and forefinger together after we had the push and shove with GC at the break, indicating You're wasting money boys.

You know I would rather see our players fly the flag after seeing a team mate nearly decapitated and numerous other off the ball snipes, than worry about paying out some cash.

But that's the Hinkley way isn't it? Don't rock the boat, look after yourself.

I thought he was saying "send the cheque, Kochie"

money GIF

We lost because of poor kicking from players who are good kicks- Farrell, Butters come to mind.

We lost because we picked too many tall forwards and because too many of them were out of form.

We lost because our forward line is a mess- DBJ was hopeless. We cannot go into finals knowing he might produce a game like that.
I can’t remember what quarter it was, but there was a DBJ effort that was completely unacceptable and I hope it does the rounds on the Monday night footy programs.

Ball in 50/50 dispute, Suns player body lines the ball while Darcy meekly sticks an arm out. Horrible footage.

When did this guy become such a soft ****? I swear he used to be tough.

I can’t remember what quarter it was, but there was a DBJ effort that was completely unacceptable and I hope it does the rounds on the Monday night footy programs.

Ball in 50/50 dispute, Suns player body lines the ball while Darcy meekly sticks an arm out. Horrible footage.

He's done this on a weekly basis for about 3 seasons.

Yes, I remember the one you're thinking of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was he better behind the ball? He seemed a better defender to me.

He was but he was moved forward because he seemed to forget how to defend and Ken couldn't bear to drop him.

As a junior he was quite exciting, could play with some real X-factor. But he seems to have lost that too.

He was but he was moved forward because he seemed to forget how to defend and Ken couldn't bear to drop him.

As a junior he was quite exciting, could play with some real X-factor. But he seems to have lost that too.

Happens a bit at Portz - maybe a new couch could freshen them all up, has this been mentioned?

Happens a bit at Portz - maybe a new couch could freshen them all up, has this been mentioned?

No I don't think so, but it is an interesting theory.

Interested Season 10 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

But the laissez-faire umpiring made it all the more frustrating.

You should at least try to match whatever they are doing. Check whether the umpires only have one rulebook for both sides.

If they don't, and they will cheat the entire game, then you try something else.

I still think the rest of the comp is nothing special this year, every team has had their inconsistencies. It’s the year for an inconsistent side to surprise in September but yeah it won’t be us.
It's true, but we're worse than a lot of them. The ability of most sides at their best is substantially above ours, because our game breaks down far too easily when really challenged.

Last edited:
I finally got my daughter interested in watching a bit of afl
All she said is who is the number 1?
I said rozee
Who is his boss?
Stinkers
So he is no2?
Yes
So who is the boss of no2?
Tell her she is No6

1000008609.jpg

Tbf i feel like JHF’s aggression and free kicks against has actually been pretty decent for much of the season especially the last 8 or so weeks. Dont recall him being as frustrated as yesterday for a long while. Then he has the off game and all of a sudden hes a liability.

Neale/Dangerfield probably even cripps/bont have done similar things in their illustrious careers in regards to taggers and biffo and look where they are at now

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 18, 2024 vs Gold Coast SUNS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back