Event ♔☯ THE GAME IS ON RIGHT NOW xD xD xD ☯♚

Remove this Banner Ad

1571213475152.png

1571213497183.png

1571213517266.png

Dragging me off for the second quarter was a brilliant move, come back on pissed as and kicked 3 goals Bang Bang Bang

Big men kicking huge qoals is what the fans want and keeps bringing them back

As captain Ant Bear is certain to spud it up and run away at this point, and as it has somehow become my responsibility to come along behind him and clean up flags, I will assume responsibility on behalf of the Ant Bears for the after match formalities.

JoshWoodenSpoon for hosting and posting: go **** yourself.

You other flogs: can you get me stats?

Thank you all for assembling for this friendly, fight-til-death grudge match.

The voting for the inaugural best on ground medal is as follows:

3. Ant Bear
2. brahj
1. Jivlain

📣 And so, winning the now eponymous Ant Bear medal, it's none other than the captain and ruck rover of The Ant Bears: ANT BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! 📣

📣 I'd like to welcome the winning captain, BRAB, to the podium to share a few gracious words. 📣

📣 Thanks again to everyone for coming out to this family-friendly offering. Until next time! 📣

3. Ant Bear
2. brahj
1. Jivlain

📣 And so, winning the now eponymous Ant Bear medal, it's none other than the captain and ruck rover of The Ant Bears: ANT BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! 📣
thanks JoshWoodenSpoon for getting this game up, really enjoyed it
also thanks for giving me the chance to brush the cobwebs off and show these new generation rucks how its done

3. Ant Bear
2. brahj
1. Jivlain

I think your sim is broken

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tigerturbulance not sure I can recall seeing a goal straight from the ruck solo before. Props, really put on a show out there - a point to prove I think.

So.

JoshWoodenSpoon

If only you didn’t make stupid mistakes with your team sheet, and/or, had a group around you that didn’t allow someone like Test Tickle to **** up without anyone checking and advising.

It’s not that I don’t want you to keep on ****ing up, but who is the only person that hasn’t ever put you away? Even in a GF.

Tigerturbulance not sure I can recall seeing a goal straight from the ruck solo before. Props, really put on a show out there - a point to prove I think.

114Dt which included 21 tapouts, 18 kicks, 3 qoals and NO Marks- a true ruckman
after I finish my after game recovery session, Im hitting Kittens and shouting the first round

spa.jpg

Last edited:
Will this be picked up by the MRP?

3 : 11.31 {rW} - Test Tickle with a little space.
3 : 11.34 {rW} - Test Tickle isn't just seeing stars after that clash with AceAndy. He could map the Milky Way.
3 : 11.38 {lW} - AceAndy is now off and running.
Nothing to see here. Play on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Event ♔☯ THE GAME IS ON RIGHT NOW xD xD xD ☯♚

Remove this Banner Ad

Back