Event ♔☯ THE GAME IS ON RIGHT NOW xD xD xD ☯♚

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate to point out the obvious, sort of, maybe not, but you are the dumb fu** that made this, whatever it is, Ant Bear v. The Rest.

It’s not our fault that both of you are flogs.

If the teams line up 70 against 6, as they should, and you Ant Bear lovers get a right rogering where it hurts, who are you to cheat and try your tricky PMs to get out of said lack of insight?

Yeah? Well check out my abs
1570791391685.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harvey Manfrenjensenden has joined the Anti-Ant Bears.

xenxen & Bloodied52 have joined The Ant Bears.

Huh? I fought against conscription and it appears Joshy thinks he is Menzies.

I provided my ideas for reform. They were based on sound Marxist-Leninist principles and would create a classic Central Committee with me as Commissar for Internal
Security.

In truth they did not strike a chord with the protagonists or the prols for goals masses.

I ask all good proletarians to analyse the two opposing camps.

On the one hand we have Tsarist restorationists It is well known Brahj claims he is a Hapsburg, Barrybran is a Rello of David King and Loonerty is inbred bane of Satan (ie the English Royal Family).

On the other hand there are the middle and upper class Twit teenagers. These adolescents include Ant Bear, ClarkeM, Ding, Far Kern. They are privileged kids who have exploited the works of Mobbs and other goals for the prols folk.

So what sort of match is this? What sort of choice is this. SFA!!!

So C'mon Prols for the Goals folk. Let's rally behind the true symbol of popular liberation -
The Qooty and Sickle.

Meanwhile I will have a game as long as I run the grog, cigar and food stands.

Pig Knuckle Sandwich with Red Sauce anyone?

Huh? I fought against conscription and it appears Joshy thinks he is Menzies.

I provided my ideas for reform. They were based on sound Marxist-Leninist principles and would create a classic Central Committee with me as Commissar for Internal
Security.

In truth they did not strike a chord with the protagonists or the prols for goals masses.

I ask all good proletarians to analyse the two opposing camps.

On the one hand we have Tsarist restorationists It is well known Brahj claims he is a Hapsburg, Barrybran is a Rello of David King and Loonerty is inbred bane of Satan (ie the English Royal Family).

On the other hand there are the middle and upper class Twit teenagers. These adolescents include Ant Bear, ClarkeM, Ding, Far Kern. They are privileged kids who have exploited the works of Mobbs and other goals for the prols folk.

So what sort of match is this? What sort of choice is this. SFA!!!

So C'mon Prols for the Goals folk. Let's rally behind the true symbol of popular liberation -
The Qooty and Sickle.

Meanwhile I will have a game as long as I run the grog, cigar and food stands.

Pig Knuckle Sandwich with Red Sauce anyone?
I think you maybe overthinking this B52 :p

And if we can truly choose our side as per our OP ie if it's our choices far more than our abilities that show us who we truly are .... then why was I sorted into Ant Bears without being consulted?
#cabal

Being old enough to have fought many liberation struggles inc Caesar's successful liberation of Pomgolia, I have some experience with development of successful, albeit gory, strategies and tactics.

The Ant Bearesians offer a convenient flag of convenience.

Meanwhile JoshWoodenSpoon do I have the contract for providing refreshments?

Yes jackn I will flog some half hats.

Being old enough to have fought many liberation struggles inc Caesar's successful liberation of Pomgolia, I have some experience with development of successful, albeit gory, strategies and tactics.

The Ant Bearesians offer a convenient flag of convenience.

Meanwhile JoshWoodenSpoon do I have the contract for providing refreshments?

Yes jackn I will flog some half hats.
Did you mean to tag JackNah_8

And if we can truly choose our side as per our OP ie if it's our choices far more than our abilities that show us who we truly are .... then why was I sorted into Ant Bears without being consulted?
#cabal

Spot on like a Dalmatian. I too was conscripted. Joshy hit me with a qicket bat and put a hessian bag over my head. I woke with a shocking vodka hangover.

I say we go along with #cabal but work for proper liberation.

#QootyandSickle

#DownwithBRABanistas

Remove this Banner Ad

Event ♔☯ THE GAME IS ON RIGHT NOW xD xD xD ☯♚

Remove this Banner Ad

Back