Event ♔☯ THE GAME IS ON RIGHT NOW xD xD xD ☯♚

Remove this Banner Ad

Which ones were they? The good the bad or the ugly?

They were handsome chaps who wore chaps and white hats ... and of course were goodies. The baddies always seemed to wear black hats and grubby chaps.

As part of their history studies it is understood xenxen and SarahSmiles are writing treatises on both cowboys.

xenxen 's research centres on the role of honey cakes and the emergence of blonde haired cowboys.

SarahSmiles research deconstructs the metaphor of black hat v white hat and the demise of black and white TVs.

lol ... one from memory Gene or Roy was called the 'singing cowboy' and had a horse called Trigger ... this horse is famous for training Princess Anne how to count and for his research into the condition of being 'triggered' ... this condition of course is associated with BRAB and his misadventures.

They were handsome chaps who wore chaps and white hats ... and of course were goodies. The baddies always seemed to wear black hats and grubby chaps.

As part of their history studies it is understood xenxen and SarahSmiles are writing treatises on both cowboys.

xenxen 's research centres on the role of honey cakes and the emergence of blonde haired cowboys.

SarahSmiles research deconstructs the metaphor of black hat v white hat and the demise of black and white TVs.

lol ... one from memory Gene or Roy was called the 'singing cowboy' and had a horse called Trigger ... this horse is famous for training Princess Anne how to count and for his research into the condition of being 'triggered' ... this condition of course is associated with BRAB and his misadventures.

And to add to that, did you know wombats pooh cubes?

I do not play for this league

And don't feel appropriate being on any side in this debate either

Very sensible. The recruitment methods as exposed by MWPP and myself breach human rights.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And to add to that, did you know wombats pooh cubes?

a perfect logical follow on... I have had cause to examine the scat of wombats, inc one who has a holiday home in the backyard of a holiday shack I hide out in with my whiskey and bespoke gin distilling equipment and ingredients.

The local koala bears stack the cubes into stairways up to their pent houses.

a perfect logical follow on... I have had cause to examine the scat of wombats, inc one who has a holiday home in the backyard of a holiday shack I hide out in with my whiskey and bespoke gin distilling equipment and ingredients.

The local koala bears stack the cubes into stairways up to their pent houses.

*sniff sniff* I though I could smell whiskey...and koala scat :oops:

What team

What benefits do we get??
The TJASTA Cool Guys (also know as the Sad, Non-Committal Losers)
The only benefit I get is being a cool guy :)

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Event ♔☯ THE GAME IS ON RIGHT NOW xD xD xD ☯♚

Remove this Banner Ad

Back