Certified Legendary Thread 🏆 COLLINGWOOD 2023 PREMIERS 🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

To all you barrackers at the G, at home, in the car, overseas, wherever you are have an awesome day barrack hard!!
Let’s show everyone what a cakewalk is. Go you Mighty Magpies.
Was there in 2018 and had to console myself by shaking WCE fans hands after the match then an excruciating train trip back to Sydney.
This time Will be different. Hopefully I can track a Pies supporter or two down in country NSW to celebrate with.
Good Old Collingwood Forever 😀

I’m so surprised how little love Nick Daicos has had this week for Norm or even just being a game breaker. JDG has been the main focus all week by those talking about how to beat us. Great, leave Nick alone and let him get 40 and 3 goals. That could definitely backfire on Brisbane, sure they have Neale but Pendles and Mitchell are very experienced and play well on the big stage. The more I think about it the more I think our mids will be a big factor in us winning, stage fright and playing on the G will get Brisbane, this is just another game for us. They have Andrews and we have AA Moore, so the better version. Why aren’t we hearing talk about how Brisbane have to get around Darcy. Every line where the “experts” say Brisbane have an advantage the ignore the fact we have a player equal to or better. I can think of one player that they have who is of genuine concern and that’s Charlie. Mind you Bobby can do a Charlie very easily and has not been talked about at all.

It’s either going to be one of those collingwood games where we all give up half way through and then we come back or we’ll break it open early and romp away.

Go pies.

Couldn’t give a stuff if Bruz is rubbed out for 3 weeks next year, leave it all out there

Prefer Frampton to be our designated hitman

IF he needs to cop a couple of years, he will be the best paid groundsman the club has employed

I don't know why but I'm surprisingly calm

Tommy Chong Weed GIF by Paramount Movies
Lmao
got my Hands on a THC vape for the game. I'll be as calm as you my friend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We kicked 100 points 3 weeks in a row leading into finals. In the last two games we kick enough to beat arguably the 4 hardest defenders to score against in the comp - Taylor, Buckley, May & Lever.
Our defence has improved out of sight since the Hawthorn game which was a big focus for us.
The Lions defence apart from Harris Andrews isn’t like Melbourne or GWS. I can feel a big score today.
Kicked 5 goals in each of those 3rd quarters alone against Dees and GWS. I think those who reckon we we struggle to score are way off the mark.

campbell brown and myself sporting the unmade bed look....

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread 🏆 COLLINGWOOD 2023 PREMIERS 🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

Back