Certified Legendary Thread 🏆 COLLINGWOOD 2023 PREMIERS 🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

Oleg Markov one of the all time great stories - delisted by the Suns in 2022, Collingwood Premiership player 2023.
Keep smiling Leggy!

Pendlebury was incredibly influential all day with his on field leadership directing others and of course the 24 disposals and 9 clearances and a very important set shot goal.

Crisp, Sidebottom and Mitchell were epic.

De Goey in the second half lifted.

To lose your second best tall defender so early in a gf and grind it out with others taking up the extra work and win that tight game was a fantastic victory.

Enjoy it all👌

I think Pies would have won by more if Murphy was in.... he was key to the Pies structure back there.

Howe absolutely pantsed Hipwood. From the moment he went to him it was a match up that looked good for us.

Hard to say if that Murphy would’ve done the same or Howe in a different role would’ve had the same impact.

Bobby Hill hanger and goal should be up there with Jesaulenko.

Steele Sidebottom goal should over take Sheed as the best GF goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could just be me; but when Darce brought up past players I immediately thought of Heritier.

I hope this is a moment that brings all collingwood people together through love.

a bit like I did when Coleman got a free kick for a perfect tackle on him deep in our forward line when we had complete control, they end up getting a goal out of that

Concur on Mitchell
Masterstroke.
Graham Wright as big a genius as the coach
How well did we do out of our recruits
So so good 😊
Agree. Those who were bashing Mitchell second half of the year clearly forgot how bloody frustrating it was to watch us get belted out of clearances last year.

Mitchell’s ability to win in and under and also manage the clock at stoppages at the end of games without giving away free kicks is vital to our control game

Now that i've stopped blubbering and can breathe again, can I just say, OMFG!!! How good was that. Hill was epic but how clutch were those goals from Crisp, Sidey and JDG. Totally against the grain of what was happening with our kicking, but just bloody awesome

Zac Bailey was 100% in the protected zone and oppo supporters are going on about a 50/50 advantage in the middle of the ground, lmao.

Dan McStay is well known to our family, and I'm gutted for him to miss out today.
As supporters of your team, would he have made a difference today?
McStay would have been 200% more impactful than Frampton, who was really used to spoil Harris taking intercepts.... McStay would probably kicked 2 goals and blended better with Mihocek.

Howe had a very good finals series.

I thought he was a bit shaky late last year and after the broken arm thought he might be done (and he might be now by choice tbh), but his last few weeks he’s been super steady and important.

Respect to Crisp too - very poor start to the year but big in finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread 🏆 COLLINGWOOD 2023 PREMIERS 🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

Back