Game Day ๐Ÿˆ RND 10 - Carlton v Collingwood Game Day ๐Ÿˆ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are such an interesting case study.

Is it the players?

Is it the coaches?

Is it the administration?

Voss is our 4th coach in 10 years. So I suspect it's not them. The playing list has been completely turned over so I doubt it's them.

These issues run deeper. It could be a board/administration/cultural issue.

Regardless it's just so fascinating now to watch unemotionally.

Is it the players?

Is it the coaches?

Voss is our 4th coach in 10 years. So I suspect it's not them. The playing list has been completely turned over so I doubt it's them.

Culture. Something has been fundamentally broken since the salary cap saga.

Honestly, what the absolute **** happened at the Carlton Football Club after the R23 game last year?

I know you have to sell the second half but what are you smoking BT?

Surely the fact it takes us to be down 7 or 8 goals before the players wake up and start giving a damn is an indictment on the playing group, not so much Voss and the coaches.

How many times over the years (with different coaches) have we seen this exact scenario ?

Still reckon we can win this, but we have to everything right in the 2nd half, and have some luck on our side

Is it the players?

Is it the coaches?

The players have to be a big part of it - if we ever get to the point Voss is sacked in the next 2 years, it would be time to restart the whole process. Can't let the players keep getting away with it

On CPH2005 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it the players?

Is it the coaches?

I've spent the past month asking myself all these questions. We just cannot click - whatever the deep cause is. It's very dark either way. We somehow need to develop an identity as a club and develop some more connection on and off the field

Harry gave Charlie zero option there. Wanted it on his head in a contest and didn't try to lead for him.
Cottrell was worse - At a minimum he needed to keep Quaynor away from the contest - He did nothing other than to allow him to mark the ball
Allowing McKay to be double teamed and out marked
That particular play is a snapshot as to everything wrong with this team & gameplan at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back