07-08 fixture announced

Remove this Banner Ad

Doesn't seem too bad. Perth get a test in Jan and only the 1 one dayer this year. The other featuring Sri Lanka & India looks to have moved to Canberra.

About bloody time Canberra got something 'official'.

I've always hoped the match between the two touring one-day teams would be played here cos asking for a match with the Aussies is a bit rich so next best thing was a realistic request I guess.
I mean the matches they play between the touring teams at the Gabba, WACA, Adelaide and Belrieve don't exactly pull big crowds so having it in a cricket starved city where we'll turn out in force works well.

Why only two tests against SL?

CB series promises to be a snorefest again... CA still following the ICC mantra of money over substance.

Doesn't seem too bad. Perth get a test in Jan and only the 1 one dayer this year. The other featuring Sri Lanka & India looks to have moved to Canberra.

They have a Twenty-20 International.

Happy with Adelaide's schedule - Two ODI's with Aussie's playing, and the usual one between the two other teams...plus the 3rd Final if required. Also Australia Day Test match is back!! :p :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

They have a Twenty-20 International.

Happy with Adelaide's schedule - Two ODI's with Aussie's playing, and the usual one between the two other teams...plus the 3rd Final if required. Also Australia Day Test match is back!! :p :thumbsu: :thumbsu:
should of never left

they wanted to make sure the test were over by the end of the holiday break which is stupid

What a shocking fixture. The biggest cricket ground in the country misses out on a CB Series final. Why are they playing NZ for 87th time this year in Crapell Hadlee Series.

Good to see Canberra get a game though.

Why only two tests against SL?

CB series promises to be a snorefest again... CA still following the ICC mantra of money over substance.

Excactly, playing 7 games in India and then playing them up to 7 times again in Feburary. Would have prefered two lots of 5 match series.

Melboune has been handed everything on a silver platter till now

Vics got no right to complain!

I disagree it is about time Sydney missed out for a season it is always Melbourne first to miss out. Oh!!!!! thats right Sydney can't miss out that is where most of the team is from. Can't give the Victorians anything.

Remember this Melbourne missed out on a CB Series final a few years ago when was the last time Sydney missed out.

What a shocking fixture. The biggest cricket ground in the country misses out on a CB Series final.

Name the last time we pulled a crowd for a final. Just doesn't happen - three regular series matches is the way to go, I reckon.

Twenty20 in Melbourne should almost fill the 'G too. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Name the last time we pulled a crowd for a final. Just doesn't happen - three regular series matches is the way to go, I reckon.

Twenty20 in Melbourne should almost fill the 'G too. :thumbsu:

Totally agree, more will turn up to a Twenty20 match than a CB series final... by then most of us just want this silly tournament to be over.

I disagree it is about time Sydney missed out for a season it is always Melbourne first to miss out. Oh!!!!! thats right Sydney can't miss out that is where most of the team is from. Can't give the Victorians anything.

Remember this Melbourne missed out on a CB Series final a few years ago when was the last time Sydney missed out.
true - i should of said Sydney and Melb

they get a free ride by sporting organisations re events and have the ordasidy to complan when we are give what should of been ours

Yay! A test at Bellerive v Sri Lanka.

Also get a one dayer v NZ again, plus the neutral NZ v India game.

Good schedule for Hobart.

Remove this Banner Ad

07-08 fixture announced

Remove this Banner Ad

Back