NFL (08/09) Super Bowl XLIII: Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: (08/09) Superbowl XLIII: Arizona vs Pittsburgh

Only a matter of time before Steelers score you would think.........

Got money on for following:

Rothlisberger first TD

Well Rory has just put his fist through something....

Gee it is quiet here- I must be the only one at work without access to a TV..........I am so annoyed right now

Well Rory has just put his fist through something....

lol

Wasn't someone talking about a safety being the first score too? If I'd have bet on that I'd have been hoping like hell the Steelers went for it on 4th down.

Disappointing start for the Cardinals D.

When you elect to defend first you want to make a statement. They got lucky giving up only 3 but the Steelers did with them as they liked. Not a good sign.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

american football has millions of momentum shifts in a game.

True GG and i hope you are right i want to see a close contest as well. :thumbsu:

This has the hallmarks of a blowout I am afraid......

I tend to agree Manu, the Steelers O are really clicking ATM. We've only seen one drive from Arizona though

havent you guys seen teams who have all the momentum early but defenses hold them down to like a TD or something, and then get their groove back.

You are the guy that see the glass half full GG not half empty arent you! :p

P.S Is it to early to grab a Beer??? lol

Cardinals put a lot of faith in their D and they have let them down.

If they get lucky here and keep them out of the endzone then at least the damage has so far been limited.

Problem for the Cardinals though is how much time their O and especially the Steelers D is spending on the sidelines.

I tend to agree Manu, the Steelers O are really clicking ATM. We've only seen one drive from Arizona though

I hope I am wrong, and gg is right, things can change, but the Cards will need to change it as the way it is currently going it has 'all over' feelings.

They need a turnover now or at worst a FG, and then start to get something happening on O.

havent you guys seen teams who have all the momentum early but defenses hold them down to like a TD or something, and then get their groove back.

Yep . . . most weeks when the Saints play. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back