NFL (08/09) Super Bowl XLIII: Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: (08/09) Superbowl XLIII: Arizona vs Pittsburgh

Not long to go now. I just hope that no matter what happens today, the game isn't decided by the referees in any manner.

May the best team win.

Typically, this channel TEN pre-game talk is shocking. All they're talking about is Ben Graham and poor Ed looks bored and frustrated by the talk being all about that stuff instead about the GAME per se, about the teams, tactics etc.

Theyve got Ed, Sav, but also those two guys (forget their names) from that After The Game show on Ten during the AFL season.

Shocking discussion.

Lol GG Noobs if i have ever seen them! I have ESPN on untill the game starts.

Get the game underway! :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

I am barracking for the Cards but i think the Steelers will be to good.

Polamalu for MVP to, i think he will intercept Warner at least twice and one will go back for a T.D.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why couldn't ten stop the crap talking and show it all such as the teams running out :( After a reasonably good season covering heaps of games on HD ten is ruining the moment :thumbsdown: I'm really sorry for the rest of the nation who don't get the game live. Then again if I had ESPN I'd be watching that instead.

disgraceful coverage in TEN thus far. how long are we going to have to put up with the yank bashing, comparisons to the all great AFL GF, the constant focus on Ben Graham...........and Aussie's think the yanks are full of themselves :rolleyes:

what the **** can Dave Hughes add to this? and the four-eyed ****er cant even pronounce Anquan Boldin's first name properly. it looks like an freaken infomercial at the moment. they're going to kill it.

how about more focus on the strategies, the main players, recap their route to the SB, etc, so newbies know what to look out for/expect.

Pathetic TEN.....pathetic. Im off to the pub.

10 are doing to the superbowl what they do with the F1 - instead of going live they talk garbage we allready know for 1/2hr and hence we have it delayed!

embarrassing too, cos Hughes says, "so if a punter kicks the ball all the way thru the other team's goal he gets pts for that?".....ugh how embarrassing they have people who know very little about the game talking at all.

disgraceful coverage in TEN thus far. how long are we going to have to put up with the yank bashing, comparisons to the all great AFL GF, the constant focus on Ben Graham...........and Aussie's think the yanks are full of themselves :rolleyes:

what the **** can Dave Hughes add to this? and the four-eyed ****er cant even pronounce Anquan Boldin's first name properly. it looks like an freaken infomercial at the moment. they're going to kill it.

how about more focus on the strategies, the main players, recap their route to the SB, etc, so newbies know what to look out for/expect.

Pathetic TEN.....pathetic. Im off to the pub.

oK Ive just gone from 10HD back to ESPN.....Kept dropping out :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back