NFL (08/09) Super Bowl XLIII: Pittsburgh Steelers vs Arizona Cardinals

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: (08/09) Superbowl XLIII: Arizona vs Pittsburgh

Larry is just unbelievable! I saw him at Pitt in college and he was a gun, but boy he has just gone on to be an amazing athlete. What a pleasure to see him play.

after review, the play is overturned, ball touched the ground and the receiver didn't have control

No chance ex pt has been kicked :)

I so want a Steeler TO here!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See below.

Warner has been hit "While" throwing. There is a big difference.

Your second point i am not debating and i agree it is very hard. That is the Difference between the 2 teams defences , Pittsburgh are No1 in the NFL and Arizona are well under them for a reason. Knowing when to hit and what you can and cant get away with. Steelers D are great in this area hence their No 1 spot.

Watch the reply, he clearly got some throws off before getting hit. Every single week you see the same, its not a hard and fast rule.

Interesting call on why the Steelers are no.1 defence, knowing when to hit is certainly part of the makeup of a good D. I tend to think their success is down to some stud talent on the park and some great coaching. The cards defence while being much improved certainly don't have the same cattle nor the history of storied defences.

especially cos the steelers will pin their ears back and rush the passer

Yep the Steelers will run blitz a lot now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back