08 No. 1 ticket holder

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn't lose sleep on whoever gets it, but it's good to see that the award is given based on level of passion for the club and not exclusively based on celebrity status as it has always been.

I would say there would be more passionate people around, he gets the gig cos he is a cute kid.
Stupid decision IMO.

Surely they could have just given it to Carps. Thats just stupid giving it to a kid like that... he was on the footy show and he gets no1? Bit silly. Give him the junior no1 or something. Though i guess anyone would be better than Luc "burnt my own house down" Longley

It really shouldn't matter who it is given to. As long as it's a Freo supporter who loves the club, who cares?

No surprises from Belaknor giving it the thumbs down.
But Wizard, lighten up son.
What harm does it do? It will make loads of kids idolise him, and bring on new memberships for the future, in that way.

This will be something which goes down in Freo folklore, and I say it is very positive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely they could have just given it to Carps. Thats just stupid giving it to a kid like that... he was on the footy show and he gets no1? Bit silly. Give him the junior no1 or something. Though i guess anyone would be better than Luc "burnt my own house down" Longley

Looks like you have seen the light Belnakor? I have a few spare Kevin 07 shirts if you want one, let me know what size you are and I'll send it out.

How could anyone have a problem with Luc Longley? Vlahov is a knob but Longley's a nice guy.

What would you think if they gave it to Shane Richmond?

that shanve and vlad are now in a sexual arrangement whereby shane will take whatever vlad offers in exchange for vlad forceing the dockers to give shane the number 1 ticket with threats of massive draft penalties and catastrophic fines if they don't comply, or move us to the gold coast.

lol, anyone who posts on dockerland is embarrassing.

Dockerland >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bigfooty

Bigfooty is 60% school kids and 30% inneffectual losers who troll to get out aggression pent up from being picked on at school. There are a few decent posters, but most of the garbage here is just teen agnst with a slight footy focus.

People still post there?

I have taken a quick squiz once a week over pre-season and barely a word has been said.

Huh? how many hundreds of threads do you want?

If wanna see something really embarrassing head over to wehavethepoison. I checked it out a while ago.

Their idea of preseason discussion is a single thread of pasted newspaper articles and training reports from bigfooty.

http://wehavethepassion.com/forums/viewthread.php?tid=3300

Now that is pathetic!

The only plight on DL is that most times you post, it's not there 5 min later.
I love the Dockerland Punting game that go's on, very fun that 1.

Speaking of DL just ordered a shirt from there.

I haven't been there for yonks until yesterday and I don't bother visiting and posting on the message boards and I have not felt the urge to whinge and ridicule the site for some time as a result.

Dockerland and BigFooty are different. I post on both (though less frequently on Dockerland) and I love both sites. I have to say I've noticed that the anti-Dockerlanders on BigFooty tend to be the pessimists and the loudest whingers. Obviously that isn't accepted on Dockerland, which is great. Why do people always say that Dockerland is a great read? Because so much crap gets filtered out by Shane and he only keeps the good stuff. Good on him I say, sometimes I wish the pessimistic crap, trolling and worst of all, the posts that are indecipherable because of shit grammar and spelling were deleted from here like they are on Dockerland.

Remove this Banner Ad

08 No. 1 ticket holder

Remove this Banner Ad

Back