Senior 1. Jack Silvagni

Remove this Banner Ad

In a way it could hurt us if Jack comes on too quickly and ends up being a massive bargain. It will simply mean that clubs will not give us a free hit with his brothers.

resize

Never in doubt.
In and under type

The Silvagni vid was super classy. The media department has lifted! Looking forward to seeing Jack work towards a spot in the team over the next few years.

I know that SOSOS is great in front of a camera but I would rather that he finishes his afl career before he becomes part of the media team .....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahaha,druggies put in a bid for young Jack. His mother would have went over to Tulla & frogged marched him out after slapping Dodo.
Sergio would have disowned SOS if he hadn't matched the bid I reckon... or buried him at sea with concrete shoes.

So did Silvagni cost us both #59 and #60? But move a later pick forward?
He cost us 59 on its own. But because of the leftover points, our pick at 85 jumped to 57... but we ended up passing after that anyway.

Congratulations jack finally a blue. Can still remember the day you walked up to @walkytalky1 and said your number will be mine in 8 years and you asked me Fev will you still be playing. Well I'm not playing but can't wait to watch you play bud. Big decision @walkytalky1 will you pass on your number to the son and grandfather of a gun!!!! #1#sos

Welcome back Jack!

Tall, Mobile, Football Smarts, plays forward and back, Great kick for Goal
No expectations but stick a few kilos on his frame, a few pre-seasons, a long sleeved #1 and this kid could be fullback/full forward of the 21st Century.

Good luck Kid!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back