Moved Thread #1: Majak Daw -

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
People shouldn't expect to much from Maj in his first game, If he can gather 12 contested marks, 30 hit outs, 10 tackles and 6 goals then I think we should be happy with that. Next week we should expect more.

People shouldn't expect to much from Maj in his first game, If he can gather 12 contested marks, 30 hit outs, 10 tackles and 6 goals then I think we should be happy with that. Next week we should expect more.

I want to see him ragdoll Gibson next week. :thumbsu:

If Majak makes it in the long run, aside from what it says about him personally, it is a very positive sign of the strength of the development programs going on at North. The fact he has got to his first AFL game is already a glowing review.

I just hope he doesn't get overawed by the occasion. He's already made his family and community proud by getting this far. Not expecting too much, just some signs that he can play at this level. Good luck to him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got back from game. I don't think I've felt like that since the Jason mcCartney game.......just a really proud moment for the bloke, the atmosphere was sensational. Such a shame he got knocked out, was a stunned crowd for a while there.

Was awesome to be there for that one. That mark by Maj and that run by Mullett were absolutely outstanding.

Hows Merrett going to stand over Maj to give him an earful. Merrett was probably the worst player on the ground today, got dominated by everyone he matched up on so tried to punch on with the whole team

The deadshit didn't even realise he had given away a free.

Hows Merrett going to stand over Maj to give him an earful. Merrett was probably the worst player on the ground today, got dominated by everyone he matched up on so tried to punch on with the whole team

Couldn't stop laughing when he had his dummy spit when teamates didn't give him the ball. Was ready to slam his mouth guard into the turf.

nope. The dick just tried it on with someone a foot smaller than him.

Couldn't stop laughing when he had his dummy spit when teamates didn't give him the ball. Was ready to slam his mouth guard into the turf.
Merritt is a clown and everyone was laughing at him.

Majak mark and goal was stellar.

The atmosphere was huge. What a shame he was knocked out, hopefully he'll be right for the rest of the season. Our forward line looked genuinely potent while he was on the ground.

Jeez when Maj took that mark and slotted it through would have to be one of my football highlights. Ive never heard our supporters so up and about. Such a great story and imo the short time he was on the ground he showed thats he has what it takes.

The moment itself was outstanding, il never forget it.

Jeez when Maj took that mark and slotted it through would have to be one of my football highlights. Ive never heard our supporters so up and about. Such a great story and imo the short time he was on the ground he showed thats he has what it takes.

The moment itself was outstanding, il never forget it.

Football does provide some special moments...watching the entire team run to him afterwards was something I don't think i'll forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back